Shez - "I need five or six players"

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

The stick directed at him since the start of this season is harsh.  I think we may well end up being glad this move didn't come off.

He's a player who could be useful at this level in the right circumstances.  Unfortunately for him I don't think Shez believes he's good enough on the ball to warrant a place in the team.  I'd pick him ahead of Banks considering the other players we have but I'd rank him below the rest of our central midfielders.

15 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

He's a player who could be useful at this level in the right circumstances.  Unfortunately for him I don't think Shez believes he's good enough on the ball to warrant a place in the team.  I'd pick him ahead of Banks considering the other players we have but I'd rank him below the rest of our central midfielders.

He's completely different to the rest of our central midfielders in that he can tackle and press. I'd have him and the lad from city in if I had my way with Gardner pulling the strings.

Although Shez is only gradually coming round to the idea that you need a tackler in midfield.

Edited by welshgaz

18 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Trying not to sound like too much of a clever cunt (difficult) but you have just [almost] literally written off the whole of the Qu-Ran as a cheap remake.

Intellectual racism in its finest.

I thought about flicking through to find the spelling of his surname or even google it but couldn't be arsed, thought I'd go for what I thought was the safe option and failed miserably haha. Could have been worse/more dangerous and I could have drawn up a cartoon. 

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick