Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

Excellent - I get to do all that "what's the difference between a fans/supporters bar and a bar?" stuff again...

What's the difference between a fans/supporters bar and a bar?

It costs more to paint the sign for a fans’ / supporters’ bar?

48 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

AL importing french talent now at Barnsley? 

https://twitter.com/reluctantnicko/status/943120661584711680

No. One of the new owners is the owner of Nice.

Interesting that he has chosen the "foreigners" jibe, same as he did with us, typically of that type of paper

Barnsley have recruited domestically very well ...

Replying to @braders999

Hearing loans and mainly foreign

Just that bit of stirring, division, uncertaintainty. No where have we seen that tactic before...

LOL this is going tits up...

What was that simon and garfunkel song called?

Ah yes, 'the sound of silence'

Lets hope we can collect enough points now so that we are not fighting off relegation come the end of the season..

lets face it, the loanees will be leaving and we will be back to ollie banks in midfield after new year :D

Just now, rigsby said:

LOL this is going tits up...

What was that simon and garfunkel song called?

Ah yes, 'the sound of silence'

Lets hope we can collect enough points now so that we are not fighting off relegation come the end of the season..

lets face it, the loanees will be leaving and we will be back to ollie banks in midfield after new year :D

I'm expecting things to come to a conclusion upon or around the transfer window opening.

If it gets well into January with no progress though I might well start to think it's never going to happen. 

The Christmas games should bring in two reasonable sets of gate receipts - would it be too cynical to think matters might be finalised very shortly after they've been trousered (as they have every right to be)? :grin:

17 minutes ago, Fergie said:

With money being spent in flying the team down to Plymouth on Friday someone is forking it out. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if the players are paying for it themselves rather than enduring a long coach trip

57 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

Yeah but in the summer didn't the club refuse to pay for a flight for a Dutch trialist? Didn't PlayerShare have to foot the bill?

Think that was around 18 months ago but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story :OASISscarf:

Archived