Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I had a piss next to Simon Blitz on Tuesday but didn't realise it was him until I saw him in the mirror as I was washing my hands and he was walking out of the door - did anyone speak to him at all and get any info? 

He didnt wash his hands?

6 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

I had a piss next to Simon Blitz on Tuesday but didn't realise it was him until I saw him in the mirror as I was washing my hands and he was walking out of the door - did anyone speak to him at all and get any info? 

I heard he was there to sign over a free lease of the top floor to a fans bar selling real ale, quality continental beers and a limited but carefully selected range of wine along with artisan scotch eggs, sausage rolls and hand fried crisps. 

But then I woke up

8 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Where did this piss taking take place does he sit in the north stand?

6 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Given we presumably got a £100k+ windfall this month, unlike some teams. I'd be extremely worried and very surprised if we fail to pay the wages on time. 

Whilst we were due that money as a result of what we did this month, there's no certainty that we've received it yet.  I'm not convinced the accounts depts of BTSport and the FA were transferring money to our bank post haste .

50 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

Whilst we were due that money as a result of what we did this month, there's no certainty that we've received it yet.  I'm not convinced the accounts depts of BTSport and the FA were transferring money to our bank post haste .

Yes I would guess it’s the standard 28 days at least. It may well be the case we have received nothing so far.

5 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

I'd be staggered if this current bubble of optimism was burst by wages not being paid in full and on time, it's inexcusable at the best of times but on the eve of potentially our biggest game in years it would be very worrying indeed.

Biggest game in years?

The final game of last season was significantly bigger 

54 minutes ago, Latics and England said:

Biggest game in years?

The final game of last season was significantly bigger 

Arguably the last eight games were cup finals we couldn't lift a leg for but this tie tomorrow is crucial in my opinion in having a chance to move forward, reward could be huge.

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Arguably the last eight games were cup finals we couldn't lift a leg for but this tie tomorrow is crucial in my opinion in having a chance to move forward, reward could be huge.

Or more likely Shrewsbury away... 😁 

Archived