Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

I read things like this and weep. The club is an absolute fucking shambles from top to bottom.

How a former trust chairman and lifelong fan like Barry Owen, on the board in a so called advisory capacity, can be happy sitting through all this shit is beyond comprehension!

I really can’t raise the enthusiasm to visit BP anytime soon....I’ve seen and heard just as much as I can take.....this is no longer the club I’ve been supporting since 1960.

Abdallah out!!!!!

Its another case of the clown treating people like c**p.

The sooner he is gone the better. He is absolutely toxic and is systematically destroying the club. The club is in such a sorry state and I don’t understand what he gains from it. He either is so stupid that he has no idea how he is slowly putting the club out of business or he just doesn’t care

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

Playing Devil's Advocate - no doubt AL has yet again handled this shabbily and Ric is a true fan who's been doing right by the club and is genuinely & rightly upset but, maybe Eden's deal was struck with the previous regime and AL has identified that the club can do better from renting that space? 

I may be completely wrong & I haven't been hacked by @boundaryblue80 :lol:, however, #justsaying.... 

I seriously doubt it. He’s thrown his toys out of the pram again and the stuff Ric has said is a worry. 

11 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

I read things like this and weep. The club is an absolute fucking shambles from top to bottom.

How a former trust chairman and lifelong fan like Barry Owen, on the board in a so called advisory capacity, can be happy sitting through all this shit is beyond comprehension!

I really can’t raise the enthusiasm to visit BP anytime soon....I’ve seen and heard just as much as I can take.....this is no longer the club I’ve been supporting since 1960.

Abdallah out!!!!!

BO is in it to swan around board rooms up and down he country. Sitting in the best seats, with the best views, for free, in all the grounds we visit.

Archived