Jump to content
opinions4u

Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Still waiting to hear what you wanted me to do when I didn't know what was in the article @TheBigDog...

I (mis) read your original post to say that you had some info but couldn't divulge it. It doesn't mention any article. 

As a general point it's irritating when people post they've got some insider info which they don't then share. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Still waiting to hear what you wanted me to do when I didn't know what was in the article @TheBigDog...

 

2 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

I (mis) read your original post to say that you had some info but couldn't divulge it. It doesn't mention any article. 

As a general point it's irritating when people post they've got some insider info which they don't then share. 

 

I refer you to Magic Mikey’s second Sentence above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He's finally paid some of the pension contributions...

 

Maybe the Trust’s letter is having some effect then.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

 

Maybe the Trust’s letter is having some effect then.....

It would be preferable if he had settled all the pension contributions not some. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, disjointed said:

It would be preferable if he had settled all the pension contributions not some. 

Slowly slowly☺️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, disjointed said:

It would be preferable if he had settled all the pension contributions not some. 

He may well have done, but I was talking to one of the women that used to work there and she said hers had finally been paid. Dunno about the others...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He may well have done, but I was talking to one of the women that used to work there and she said hers had finally been paid. Dunno about the others...

Right thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He may well have done, but I was talking to one of the women that used to work there and she said hers had finally been paid. Dunno about the others...

 

This woman?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, youngen said:

Stalker

 

Don't be a tool.  Do you know how SOCIAL media works? (Not my type anyway... 😁)

 

 

Edited by kowenicki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2019 at 12:15 PM, kowenicki said:

 

Don't be a tool.  Do you know how SOCIAL media works? (Not my type anyway... 😁)

 

 

Urgh. If that’s how social media works then I’m glad l’m not part of it! Creepy as fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well there's a turn up, stung by Wellens criticism of him buying a shipping container, and taking it back! 

Of course, it's not been built yet! 

Darren says the Trust meeting went well, but it's what he does rather than says he's going to do now. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, singe said:

Well there's a turn up, stung by Wellens criticism of him buying a shipping container, and taking it back! 

Of course, it's not been built yet! 

Darren says the Trust meeting went well, but it's what he does rather than says he's going to do now. 

 

The shipping container was Dunn wasn’t it? 

 

Hope this happens....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, super_blue said:

The shipping container was Dunn wasn’t it? 

 

Hope this happens....

 

It was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sponsor not very happy. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just shows how badly we are run.......

 

The oafc guy that deals with sponsorship has probably fucked off or been sacked and no fucker else knows about it😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THIS kind of thing is why we need to boycott. AL is ripping off local businesses, lying to us, not paying staff & bills and just generally running the club into the ground yet some only want to protest this when things are going wrong on the pitch. The games are irrelevant at this point...

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 6:18 PM, singe said:

Well there's a turn up, stung by Wellens criticism of him buying a shipping container, and taking it back! 

Of course, it's not been built yet! 

Darren says the Trust meeting went well, but it's what he does rather than says he's going to do now. 

 

Is planning permission needed for this, and if so does anyone know if it's been submitted yet? That would give us a clue if AL means it or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ryan said:

THIS kind of thing is why we need to boycott. AL is ripping off local businesses, lying to us, not paying staff & bills and just generally running the club into the ground yet some only want to protest this when things are going wrong on the pitch. The games are irrelevant at this point...

Boycott means no money for this fans group. Although we dont know their objectives, who they are etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting a better idea of how our budget compares.
Our June 2017 June 2018  accounts due on 27th June 2019

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...