Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, yarddog73 said:

A Continental under pressure is never a good combo, let's hope he doesn't blow out in the fast lane by October.

If we are in the fast lane in October, I will take that as a successful start.

13 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

AC Tyres don't look like they'll be doing much with us next year (in reply to the Eden twitter thread)

On 6/12/2019 at 6:22 PM, Lee Sinnott said:

Guy from Eden Creative very outspoken about him on Twitter...

19 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He's the only person who knows how to operate the LED boards too, I think...

I feel let down that we’ve been led down the garden path again.

All PUNctures aside, the way that long serving club staff have and are being treated by this dictatorship is absolutely disgraceful!

1 hour ago, WLYOWD said:

I feel let down that we’ve been led down the garden path again.

All PUNctures aside, the way that long serving club staff have and are being treated by this dictatorship is absolutely disgraceful!

It's Trump or Kim Jong Un like.

Demand proof of 100% loyalty and no criticism can be given, anyone with connections to the previous regime is out.

23 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He's the only person who knows how to operate the LED boards too, I think...

If Eden creative got really creative........

You know how you can program someones mobile phone to send something other than what they wrote in a text with keywords.

It would be really cool if he could program the LED boards with something like Abdallah Out every time a common keyword was typed in.

59 minutes ago, WLYOWD said:

If Eden creative got really creative........

You know how you can program someones mobile phone to send something other than what they wrote in a text with keywords.

It would be really cool if he could program the LED boards with something like Abdallah Out every time a common keyword was typed in.

As Ric Dennis isn't at the club any more, how does he do that? Is there a remote control system from his office in Delph?

I've just had another thought about Eden Creative. Didn't they design the current club badge? If so, do they hold the copyright and could they withdraw it (the badge) from the club?

Or am I just having a brain fart moment?

1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

I've just had another thought about Eden Creative. Didn't they design the current club badge? If so, do they hold the copyright and could they withdraw it (the badge) from the club?

Ticky Pip!!👍

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

It would be a whole new level of incomptence to commission something and not acquire the IP to it.   So you're probably right

On 6/14/2019 at 2:27 PM, Bristolatic said:

I imagine they do. Its just another example of AL not having a f*****g clue of what goes on, on a day to day basis at the club. The writing is on the wall for the club as we know it

2 hours ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

I imagine they do. Its just another example of AL not having a f*****g clue of what goes on, on a day to day basis at the club. The writing is on the wall for the club as we know it

Would that ever be considered high on his list of priorities.....I  would say no.

And this question is open as I have no idea as to the answer....but how difficult would it be to change the logo?

Archived