Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

On 6/13/2019 at 2:01 PM, dannyboy55555 said:

Trust got any comment on this?

Owner currently out of the country I think and first board meet (as the forum for discussing such matters and asking associated questions) still not happened (not good). Can’t shed any light at this point therefore.

The outspoken tweets about the owner are somewhat concerning.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Latics in for Bury left winger Danny Mayor according to the Sun.

Now if he signed that might ease a few doubts about ALs intentions.

I'd be amazed if he comes here. He's been linked with top end league 1 & championship clubs and Ryan Lowe wants him at Plymouth too.

47 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

More chance of signing the London Mayor...

Not saying it would happen with AL’s record but money talks, if AL splashes out and we gives him more wages than elsewhere no reason why it wouldn’t happen. 

21 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Al has been known to splash the 💰 (queensy)  if mauoche  doesn’t sign he will have.  4K  a week  spare to put towards mayor 

Yeah but he won't have his brother as Mayor's agent.

Remember we only splash the cash when there is a hidden agenda. 

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:10 PM, oafcmetty said:

AC Tyres don't look like they'll be doing much with us next year (in reply to the Eden twitter thread)

This an Eden is no way to treat your top sponsors. The way things are going we won't have any sponsors that help out the club.

21 minutes ago, al_bro said:

This an Eden is no way to treat your top sponsors. The way things are going we won't have any sponsors that help out the club.

Be interesting if any club are prepared to loan the likes of Lang, Iverson and Surridge again this season given the reputation the clowns giving us.

Let's face it without those three we would of been in the bottom 6 last season if not worse.

12 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Be interesting if any club are prepared to loan the likes of Lang, Iverson and Surridge again this season given the reputation the clowns giving us.

Let's face it without those three we would of been in the bottom 6 last season if not worse.

Lang could have gone elsewhere in January. Everyone knew what AL was like already and both him and Wigan had no issue with him staying

16 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

Would that ever be considered high on his list of priorities.....I  would say no.

And this question is open as I have no idea as to the answer....but how difficult would it be to change the logo?

No things like the badge are not on his list of priorities and re-designing one is straightforward, but this isnt my point. Its the fact that AL treats everyone with utter contempt. How many people gas he sacked/got rid off? I hear stories of honest hard working people being forced out of the place. The worrying thing is AL has more serious matters to deal with and he doesn’t appear to care about those

43 minutes ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

No things like the badge are not on his list of priorities and re-designing one is straightforward, but this isnt my point. Its the fact that AL treats everyone with utter contempt. How many people gas he sacked/got rid off? I hear stories of honest hard working people being forced out of the place. The worrying thing is AL has more serious matters to deal with and he doesn’t appear to care about those

Infamy, innfamy, they've all got it in for me.

He's seems paranoid.

2 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

We enquired about a mate of mine and his agent said no instantly due to the owner. 

Shit agent then. Could have made a fair wedge on a signing on bonus. Should have asked how much.

Also I doubt the agent said no without asking his client first 

Archived