Team v Charlton

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, let's be realistic, we all knew we were gonna get slaughtered before kick off.

This game was a write off before it began. 

Gotta stop the rot over our next few games though which are against more beatable teams and give more time for the new guys to settle in.

Edited by PlayItLivo

2 minutes ago, OL9erlatic said:

Had to leave after that 2nd goal, diamond midfield against arguably the best left hand side in the league is ridiculous and Sheridans fault, Banks should have been taken out of the firing line but he played him and got rinsed down the right hand side

Don't come back either 

8 minutes ago, OL9erlatic said:

Why is that? Rather enjoy my weekend in the pub than watch that lot, i pay my money i can do what i want with it u helmet

Bloody stay in the pub then, don't come to support your club and then walk out on them 1/4 through the match. Pretty demoralising. Bloody hope we win this 3-2 now and you got to experience fucking none of it. no need to get personal fella. (Helmet ? Crash helmet ?) 

That man city loan kid playing in #40 looks really good, excellent tackler and knows what to do with the ball when he wins it. 

Gardener = excellent ( though had an argument with Davies for the pen)

since we went 442 (traditional)  we have looked a very good side

Wilson should never play in goal for us again, the first goal was a screamer but he should have done better, the second was crap ..... surely the Haiation sensation would be better?

27 minutes ago, OL9erlatic said:

Why is that? Rather enjoy my weekend in the pub than watch that lot, i pay my money i can do what i want with it u helmet

Only looking like one helmet here now. A hasty one at that ! Are you on your way back ?

two fucking helmets with Fane and potential for 3 with me if we don't win now haha. 

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick