Bryan signs

30 minutes ago, ChrisRichard said:

Looks lively.  Lots of citeh fans seem to rate him. Looking better already. 

City fans rated Rusnak, and quite rightly too.

He showed promise in half a game, threw his toys out of the prom and was gone less than 2 weeks later.

There will always be that risk with young lads.

7 hours ago, rudemedic said:

City fans rated Rusnak, and quite rightly too.

He showed promise in half a game, threw his toys out of the prom and was gone less than 2 weeks later.

There will always be that risk with young lads.

True, get the feeling this one sounds a little more grounded than Rucksack though. Anyway, I guess time will tell. 

Early call but I think we have got a good aggressive young player who knows what to do with the ball after winning it. He was not just blood and guts either he had a very soft touch on the ball even in a 50/ 50 challenge.

Oh dear I sound like a fanboy but when his fitness is up to a full game I think a few more fans will agree with me.

16 minutes ago, OLDHAM MUMPS said:

Early call but I think we have got a good aggressive young player who knows what to do with the ball after winning it. He was not just blood and guts either he had a very soft touch on the ball even in a 50/ 50 challenge.

Oh dear I sound like a fanboy but when his fitness is up to a full game I think a few more fans will agree with me.

I'm wondering if he will finish up at left back with Hunt at right back? 

18 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I'm wondering if he will finish up at left back with Hunt at right back? 

I hope not... 

Ruddy

clarke -Edmunson - Gerrard 

mclaughlin - Bryan - byrne - Gardner - Hunt

davies - Doyle

would be my starting 11...I think with clarke and Gerrard either side Edmundson would be ok and add a bit more pace. 

I reckon Shez would have played this 11 if It wasn't for internationals (except for edmunson). He has to change something defensively, we are leaking far too many, and the keeper isn't solely to blame.. 

Edited by Blue_Guru

7 minutes ago, Blue_Guru said:

I hope not... 

Ruddy

davies - Doyle

would be my starting 11...I think with clarke and Gerrard either side Edmundson would be ok and add a bit more pace. 

I reckon Shez would have played this 11 if It wasn't for internationals (except for edmunson). He has to change something defensively, we are leaking far too many, and the keeper isn't solely to blame.. 

I would play similar buy play Edmundson and Stott either side of Clarke or Gerrard.

Ruddy

Edmondson Clarke Stott

McLaughlin Byrne Gardner Bryan Hunt

Davies Doyle

29 minutes ago, Blue_Guru said:

I hope not... 

Ruddy

davies - Doyle

I doubt he will play centre backs again. 

2 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I HATE HIM. He is so arrogant waffling on about how a player should leave the pitch today! Then went on to talk about how another player should leave the field. Absolute clown!

Which game was he commentating on?  I was at Fleetwood so didn't  have to endure the clown. 

26 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I HATE HIM. He is so arrogant waffling on about how a player should leave the pitch today! Then went on to talk about how another player should leave the field. Absolute clown!

He wasn't even at the game today-he was at Wigan-just for your info they are also called Latics maybe you were listening to the wrong game!!!