Ex players and that

On 04/12/2017 at 9:07 PM, Dave_Og said:

Really interesting article about Nick Blackman, currently on loan at Maccabi Tel Aviv, in today's Times.  Some history there including a grandfather who survived Auschwitz

Scored the winner for them at Villarreal in the Europa League last night.

Why don’t I get notified when I get stabbed in the back of the goon crew? I have 9 down boats for saying nothing controversial, but had no notifications of who did it to me?!?! I mean I can probably guess who did it, but a little notification would be good! Andy permitter West  is a ledgend on here! Take me down with him u scum bags!!!

On 19/12/2017 at 9:16 PM, singe said:

Dean Holden had a ropey start after joining Johnson at Bristol as Asst Head Coach, but obviously they are doing well now.

Article here on him with them playing Utd.

https://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/manchester-united-are-welcome-league-cup-opponents-for-bristol-city-s-dean-holden-1.688921

Is it just me that enjoyed that article unti it said " Holden became caretaker manager and kept a divided, cash-strapped, club Oldham up"

Werent we 5th when he took over in February?!

19 minutes ago, youngen said:

Is it just me that enjoyed that article unti it said " Holden became caretaker manager and kept a divided, cash-strapped, club Oldham up"

Werent we 5th when he took over in February?!

We were actually ninth but flirting with the playoffs, within a couple of months we were scrapping for points at the wrong end of the table, his impact on that season was quite astounding, he came in prior to the thrown match at home to Yeovil were we got battered 4-0 swiftly followed by the 7-0 humiliation at MK and a Boxing Day home defeat at the hands of ten man bottom of the league Crewe. We picked up slightly probably peaking after the home win against Swindon before LJ began offering himself out to any other team that would have him, LJ walks Holden takes over and we win three of our remaining fifteen games to stay up by the skin of our teeth.