Ex players and that

2 hours ago, Horlicks said:

Warren Feeney carted from Notts County along with manager Harry Kewell in what has been a sensational managerial appointment.  

This is barmey

What is happening in the world of football ?

they’ve sacked 2 managers this season before the middle of November 

11 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Not sure you have disproved football's barminess there... 

....I wasn’t trying to. I was merely pointing out we’ve been no better. If Lemsagam sacks Bunn technically we could be the same, as Wellens was still in the hot seat in Pre Season. He wasn’t fired at the end of last season.

Brett Ormerod on undr the cosh podcast briefly mentioned his spell at Oldham. He fractured his foot said he played 2 games I think, if was missed on the x-ray. Said from the professionalism of Alan Irvine at PNE to John Sheridan who couldn't be arsed coming in for the team talk because he'd been out the night before...

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

Knew Jobson worked for the PFA, but didn't know how it all fitted together..... also, wasn't aware of John Hudson...

ifZYjui.jpg

I don't remember John Hudson at all. Granted, my memory is getting worse, anything about him that can jog my memory?