Ex players and that

5 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Yet some of the clueless will still tell you Placide was the better option.

I don't think so

4 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Who said that? 

No one

3 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Plenty on here claiming we'd got a better keeper in Placide.

Than Wilson or Ruddy, which wasn't difficult

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Rumours on Killie forum that he’s bailed😳

Well I hope not for his sake  but you do think he's not a full Bob really. Shame really. I used to love watching his attacking play. Woman behind me used to shout 'don't try and be too clever  Jack'

I'd think sod off. I could go on there and be not clever . My view was be clever.

Amaze me.

On 11/30/2018 at 9:07 PM, latics22 said:

Neil ethridge in net for Cardiff in the prem, did charlton pay a fee for his loan and exit. Was very odd at the time.

We had Rachubka as first choice at the time and he was in good form. Was under the impression Etheridge was here on a short term contract. I’m sure LJ said at the time that he wanted to keep him for longer but surprisingly money was tight and had to be used elsewhere.

Re Jack Byrne

Killie forums are saying that he has definitely gone and the consensus is that he won't be missed. In some ways it's a shame if it is true. He is undoubtedly a talented player but unfortunately he's another young lad whose temperament and attitude has ruined a prospective lucrative career as a footballer. I hope for his sake the Killie posters are as accurate as some on here.

10 hours ago, johnafoafc said:

We had Rachubka as first choice at the time and he was in good form. Was under the impression Etheridge was here on a short term contract. I’m sure LJ said at the time that he wanted to keep him for longer but surprisingly money was tight and had to be used elsewhere.

We went for Paddy Kenny instead. 😞

40 minutes ago, milnrow latics said:

Re Jack Byrne

Killie forums are saying that he has definitely gone and the consensus is that he won't be missed. In some ways it's a shame if it is true. He is undoubtedly a talented player but unfortunately he's another young lad whose temperament and attitude has ruined a prospective lucrative career as a footballer. I hope for his sake the Killie posters are as accurate as some on here.

A player who I really enjoyed watching play.  But there's only so many chances you can have.  If you can be a trouble maker in a team that's doing as well as Kilmarnock are then you don't deserve to be a professional footballer.

5 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

A player who I really enjoyed watching play.  But there's only so many chances you can have.  If you can be a trouble maker in a team that's doing as well as Kilmarnock are then you don't deserve to be a professional footballer.

Haven't seen suggestion of trouble, probably just wants to play and be closer to home.