Ex players and that

28 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Haven't seen suggestion of trouble, probably just wants to play and be closer to home.

All about Jack again then is it, no suggestion but a recurring theme don't you think. One things for sure he's running out of options which is sad in itself, could well end up somewhere like Salford who I've been told are spending some dosh in January and are in the market for a couple of midfielders.

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

All about Jack again then is it, no suggestion but a recurring theme don't you think. One things for sure he's running out of options which is sad in itself, could well end up somewhere like Salford who I've been told are spending some dosh in January and are in the market for a couple of midfielders.

No doubt if he wasn't playing and stayed then he'd be disinterested and only bothered about picking up a wage.

Could certainly see him at Salford or somewhere like a Tranmere.

3 hours ago, disjointed said:

It definitely seems like Jack's attitude is outweighing his talent, which is a shame because we saw Jack the footballer. 

For a very short period of time, when he was on loan, I agree. 

Edited by welshgaz

Interesting article on Neil Etheridge an ever present in the PL for Cardiff this season, he was on £200 a week during his stay with us which is embarrassing really given where he's ended up.

https://oddschanger.com/uncategorized/from-earning-200-a-week-in-league-one-to-the-premier-league-how-neil-etheridges-career-nearly-came-to-an-end-after-fulham

26 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Interesting article on Neil Etheridge an ever present in the PL for Cardiff this season, he was on £200 a week during his stay with us which is embarrassing really given where he's ended up.

https://oddschanger.com/uncategorized/from-earning-200-a-week-in-league-one-to-the-premier-league-how-neil-etheridges-career-nearly-came-to-an-end-after-fulham

I was calling clubs offering to play for free, Oldham offered me £200 a week, I can get more in a supermarket. Make you mind mind up man!

On 12/15/2018 at 3:25 PM, Dave_Og said:

Quite an in depth article re Lee Johnson in The Times today. You'd have to be mad to want to be a manager! 

I've just read that quite interesting. I don't know if its common knowledge but he was getting death threats at the time we were trying to sign Ched Evans and cheshire police were keeping an eye on him checking his car in case soneone had placed a car bomb underneath it.

It also mentions how Dean Holden has suggested he needs to try meditation to try and keep calm and that while he was here Man City were sending someone round to profile him, i.e they werebkind of interviewing him to sound him out as a future manager.

Edited by GlossopLatic