Ex players and that

45 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

And possibly still more nimble than some strikers we've had of late!

Watched him many a time, looked after himself and always looked like he'd be adding his name to the scoresheet.

Still wished that his old team mate from City, Dave Bennett had joined us aswell

7 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

Don't tell me. He is greedy and tries to score on his own. Wonderful goal or no end product with that lad.

He was the best thing since sliced bread after his first half brace at Rovers, then sadly it all went pear shaped

1 hour ago, singe said:

Seems some more scandal is about to break, by Steve Cross ex Kitman.
https://twitter.com/JasonDunford4/status/1095259787653201920

Couple of points on this;

surely as kitman at rochdale the club would be wary about continuing his employment if they are aware he is happy to go off on one to make abit of extra cash from a shit newspaper. 

2nd hope they have asked him why Bradford sacked him? (Allegedly)

3rd has he paid us back for all the club kit he ‘borrowed’ and never returned? (Allegedly) 

He was the biggest gossip going most negative stuff came out from him think that was common knowledge. 

(put the alledgedly in for mods) 

Edited by adamoafc

1 hour ago, adamoafc said:

surely as kitman at rochdale the club would be wary about continuing his employment if they are aware he is happy to go off on one to make abit of extra cash from a shit newspaper. 

3rd has he paid us back for all the club kit he ‘borrowed’ and never returned? (Allegedly) 

He was the biggest gossip going most negative stuff came out from him think that was common knowledge. 

And why wait 6 months. If AL is doing dodgy stuff, like withholding Pensions that needs shouting from the rooftops. It's disgraceful. Be interesting what this is about/anytthing new.

18 minutes ago, singe said:

And why wait 6 months. If AL is doing dodgy stuff, like withholding Pensions that needs shouting from the rooftops. It's disgraceful. Be interesting what this is about/anytthing new.

Maybe he’s been involved in a legal dispute with AL during the last 6 months?

2 hours ago, adamoafc said:

Indeed.

I got talking to him at event a couple of years ago. He'd never met me before but straight away he started slagging off several of his colleagues at Latics and told me quite a few stories about them. I subsequently found out that at least one of those stories was definitely not true.

So I wouldn't take anything he said as gospel.

7 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Shit himself and deleted the post. Don’t know what it said?  

Basically that Steve Cross is going to do an expose on all the shenanigans at Oldham to a national newspaper, not stated which, warts and all. Then then laughing emojis.

41 minutes ago, singe said:

Basically that Steve Cross is going to do an expose on all the shenanigans at Oldham to a national newspaper, not stated which, warts and all. Then then laughing emojis.

He left a year ago as part of the ‘swamp drain’. Who cares? Bradford soon got rid.