Ex players and that

16 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

We won’t be signing any fucker until all the surplus players have been offloaded if we sign anyone at all.

I’m fully expecting late wages at the end of this month again!!

I'm fully expecting late wages and winding up orders.

On 3/17/2019 at 6:53 PM, stevesidg said:

Well done jack Byrne 

Most talented player we've had in quite a long time. Just needed somebody to manage him properly in my opinion. I know a lot thought he was just self-destructive but who knows? Infinitely better then anything we've got now.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Most talented player we've had in quite a long time. Just needed somebody to manage him properly in my opinion. I know a lot thought he was just self-destructive but who knows? Infinitely better then anything we've got now.

Your right but the other lot are right as well, he'll grow up one day it just depends whether his career has passed him by in the meantime.

49 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Albert Rusnak playing for Slovakia against Wales. Wasn’t he the young lad we had from city, did he come in with scapuzzi? 

If if memory serves, he kicked off because we had the audacity to start him on the bench for a game? 

Aye.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 11:34 PM, wiseowl said:

Now he's back in Ireland, it's probably his mum.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Paul said:

Does he hold some sort of position at Wigan now did I read somewhere? 

If PW gets the gig full time, wouldn’t it be great to get Joe Royle back as a mentor or adviser to PW

He's on the board and his son is chairman 

2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

He's on the board and his son is chairman 

Ah right I didn’t know his son was Chairman, in that case not likely to come back to BP in any capacity, shame, his experience and contacts in the game could have been good alongside PW’s enthusiasm.