Ex players and that

No he doesn't. Yes, he was a :censored: manager, as I said for months before he finally left. However, he was a decent enough character with an eye for a player. It's just unfortunate he wan't really up to the job apart from that.

Of course he's talking up how difficult life was at Oldham; how else would he have got another job (let alone one in the Championship!)? Don't we all do pretty much the same thing when we go into a job interview?

I was always told to never slag your old employers off, especially in a job interview. Somewhere along the line it will bite you on the arse.

Let's be honest, he didn't get the job on ability, reputation or previous record. He got the job because John Ryan is his mate, neighbour and Man City sympathiser. Good Luck to him, his heart was in the right place and he wanted to do well for the club, he came up ultimately short as he didn't trust (A) What he signed & (B) What he already had at the club, instead greedily devouring the loan market. As for Wellens, he's still quality but become increasingly injury prone over the last couple of years. Turnbull's a good signing though.

I'm in therapy, paying £50 an hour trying to recover from the mass downboating I got for spouting some bollocks last season.

You should be so lucky, I was something like -127 and a troll a few weeks ago....hehe, I've been called a few things in my time

Now I'm -49 and neutral, and if I can get in the plus by Xmas, I'll have to honour my player share pledge donation.

Good cross, even better finish!

Just seen the Wigan goals. Misplaced pass from Mvoto led to Jennings wreck less challenge and red card and for Wigan's last goal he decided to just let the ball roll past him for the striker to strike home.

Like I said when he signed for us, he really isn't that good a defender, great in the air, but piss weak if the balls on the floor

Edited by PlayItLivo

Talked to some Leeds fans after Smith played whole game v Chesterfiekd mid week. Verdict seemed to be unsurprisingly:: he's a bit slow, had enough chances but never looked likely, had a comedy miss, prob an impact player with 10 mins to go and unfortunately for the lad there were already grumbles and moans amongst the Elland Rd faithfull.

Patience isn't exactly in abundance at Leeds.....still, a goal or two should stave off a loan out to Scunny.......

Talked to some Leeds fans after Smith played whole game v Chesterfiekd mid week. Verdict seemed to be unsurprisingly:: he's a bit slow, had enough chances but never looked likely, had a comedy miss, prob an impact player with 10 mins to go and unfortunately for the lad there were already grumbles and moans amongst the Elland Rd faithfull.

Patience isn't exactly in abundance at Leeds.....still, a goal or two should stave off a loan out to Scunny.......

Missed three sitters apparently.

Came on for the last ten in the league against Brighton and got the assist for the winner.

Massive work in progress Smith though. He has only been a pro for two years.