Ex players and that

But he's :censored: apparently!

Not :censored:. Far from it. Just limited.

Very effective at what he does well, and if the side is set up to play to his strengths; then he becomes a focal point.

Don't play to his strengths; and suddenly expect him to actually be "a footballer" - channel runs, silky link touches and the like, and he looks just as much of a professional footballer as my uncle Brian does.

Crosses in to the box for him to head at goal?

Tick.

The other football stuff? Limited, very; very limited.

Four Man C League?

Steve Evans

Karl Robinson

Graham kavanagh

Lee Clark

Could i nominate owen coyle too (room 101 style)? Always full of sh*t and sounds just like a politician.

How come Graham Westley's not in the running? He deserves to be in that group.

Could anybody who reads other teams boards tell me what donny fans think of Furman, l**ds fans think of Smith, sheff utd fans think of Baxter...? And what has happened to Barnard? Does he still play Football?

My boss is a Leeds fan. He thinks Smith is well short of Championship standard.

I saw it. And he took his goals well. Additionally, they played to his strengths with supporting runners getting beyond the headers.

But do you seriously think he's truly Championship standard?

Yes. A good manager will play to his unique players strengths. If he was in a Prem team who played the same way, ala Stoke, he'd probably cut it there aswell. Hes not there to play football. Hes there to score 15+goals a season, which he will do if played consistently.

I actually think the Doncaster boys working ever so hard will survive this season in the Championship. For no other reason than captain fantastic jumped ship during a season that Latics continually paid his wages to jet off on a regular basis I hope I am wrong. You may think it.........I'll confirm it, I loath Furman for it.