Ex players and that

I thought Furman epitomised everything he was at BP last night - offered absolutely nothing when his team needed him to grab a game by the scruff of the neck and drive his team back into it. Instead he his around 20 yards from his own penalty box for most of the evening. The midfielders we have are far from perfect but he would not give us what we need in this team.

As for Dickov, well he looked clueless again. And was Wabara (or Worborough as Sky called him all night) that :censored:ing dreadful for us?

Donny look a poor outfit.

Having said that we have more than enough problems of our own- but it is heartening to see that Donny look exactly like we did for the last 2 years of his tenure here.

I thought Furman epitomised everything he was at BP last night - offered absolutely nothing when his team needed him to grab a game by the scruff of the neck and drive his team back into it. Instead he his around 20 yards from his own penalty box for most of the evening. The midfielders we have are far from perfect but he would not give us what we need in this team.

Still covering his own arse, doing nothing wrong rather than putting his neck on the line and taking a chance to drive his team forward or create a goal?

Still covering his own arse, doing nothing wrong rather than putting his neck on the line and taking a chance to drive his team forward or create a goal?

Yeah but he deserted us when we needed him to do nothing in our midfield for us the bastard!

Wonder how much Jose enjoyed 90 mins on the bench. What a mistake that boy made.

At a club where everyone loved him......now a nothing

Think he has been injured?

Wasn't in squad last week or the week before, can't remember which.

My very good mate who comes to watch Latics with me went to see Bath City v Salisbury in the FA Cup 4th Qualifying Round today. Leading, or attempting to lead, the Salisbury line was one Mr W Feeney. Apparently, he was marginally short of being crap. Never chased a ball, never had a shot and was generally useless.

Some things never change.

Think he has been injured?

Wasn't in squad last week or the week before, can't remember which.

nope, no mention of it anywhere that i can see - i do know he got subbed 40 minutes into the game against coventry for playing awful though and he's not featured since!

Yes he has been injured...

does anyone have proof if this other then he got brought off against coventry? because to me i thought he got pulled off at coventry because he was playing :censored:e and not making an effort! im not 100% cert though..

does anyone have proof if this other then he got brought off against coventry? because to me i thought he got pulled off at coventry because he was playing :censored:e and not making an effort! im not 100% cert though..

Yes. He missed the game last week against Vale due to injury. Their twitter feed said so...

At this point, still looking like a poor move for him. The season is young though.

not sure about that, now they've got Clough they should move up the league. Shame really.

I spoke to a guy who's been to a few Sheffield United games this season. Said their only good player is Jose. He also said that even the home fans sing 'first touch of a rapist' to Marlon King.