Ex players and that

On 10/7/2019 at 9:24 AM, Monty Burns said:

HE’S TOP OF THE LEAGUE

HE’S TOP OF THE LE E EAGUE

GEORGE EDMUNDSON

HE’S TOP OF THE LEAGUE

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

A good friend of mine is best mates with Gary Mac at Rangers, and by all accounts everyone is very impressed with Georges general quality and attitude.Β 

They expect him to progress quickly and be a key player for them over the next 18 months.Β 

Does anyone know if we have a decent sell on clause?Β 

On 10/7/2019 at 10:17 AM, Dave_Og said:

Mourinho would have to be employed as a manager to go out on loan as one. Bit like Solskjaer from Molde; that's going well πŸ˜‚

We were chatting football with a Porto fan in Paris this week, he asked us our thoughts on Mourinho, then he just said, "Solkjaer," and we all spontaneously burst out laughingΒ 

19 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

I see Sophie Webster left Corrie tonight as she's expecting. Kean Bryan's I assume. Now there's a career that's taken a wrong turnΒ 

I guessed she was expecting, but she has put a hell of a lot of weight on apart from that. She looks to have put on about 5st.Β 

On 10/9/2019 at 10:43 PM, Dave_Og said:

I see Sophie Webster left Corrie tonight as she's expecting. Kean Bryan's I assume. Now there's a career that's taken a wrong turnΒ 

Β 

Kean Bryans career?
Isnt he on the edge of the first team squad at Sheffield United? I would say he's not doin too bad for himself.

Just now, youngen said:

Β 

Kean Bryans career?
Isnt he on the edge of the first team squad at Sheffield United? I would say he's not doin too bad for himself.

I suspect he thought/hoped he'd play championship football last season but don't think he played at all?Β  Seems unlikely that from there he'll get much of a crack this time round.Β 

12 hours ago, LT_SMASH said:

Details on Tommy Wright's bung-

Β 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50084923

Β 

That's really shocking, and Tommy Wright must be at the bottom of a pile of people that have done it and not got caught. Clearly they will have tried a lot of people to get to the ones that would do it tii, so a lot muist have rejected it. Wellens is a bit mad taking him on at Swindon.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:18 AM, singe said:

That's really shocking, and Tommy Wright must be at the bottom of a pile of people that have done it and not got caught. Clearly they will have tried a lot of people to get to the ones that would do it tii, so a lot muist have rejected it. Wellens is a bit mad taking him on at Swindon.

Risking your livelihood for five grand... wow. Β Cheap.Β 

• Like 1