Ex players and that

2 minutes ago, ceskylatic said:

9 for Murphy this season at Yeovil. Could do with a finisher like him right now at Latics.

Thought he was a bit unlucky with us.  Never seemed to get a decent run of starts to get in top form, but he seemed to have a bit of striker's instinct lacking in others. 

• Like 2

On 10/26/2019 at 5:31 PM, SweeperKeeper said:

Thought he was a bit unlucky with us.  Never seemed to get a decent run of starts to get in top form, but he seemed to have a bit of striker's instinct lacking in others. 

Added to that, the manager who brought him in and believed in him had left within a month.  One year later and he was on his 5th manager at the club.  Is it any wonder that he couldn't settle?

Although 5 managers in 12 months is worryingly becoming the norm now I guess.

• Like 1

Johnny Placide has turned up in Bulgaria at Tsarko Selo. They were promoted to the top division last year. Small club, ground capacity only 1550 but an interesting story; only founded four years ago and won the second division last season by 18 points.

Edited by Dave_Og
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

File under "and that".....  have we got any 34 yo's on the books....? I'm assuming (possibly wrongly) it's a NW based club if Mike is reporting on it....?

Can;t be us.  None of the players have known the manager long enough to know his secrets...

18 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

File under "and that".....  have we got any 34 yo's on the books....? I'm assuming (possibly wrongly) it's a NW based club if Mike is reporting on it....?

Fuck me your either very brave or very stupid trying to blackmail Dino 💪