Ex players and that

3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

What's up with you, aren't people allowed to give an opinion except your own?

It is the reactionary nature of your posts, someone produces a good goal or has a good game, usually below professional level, and you are demanding they should be thrust into the first team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

I can get that a 15 year old has some promise but I'm struggling to think he can be the answer to our problems

McKinney is 17, doing well in non league on loan and far more skilful than any of the current strikers.

We can of course carry on with the flops we have got. 

On 12/15/2019 at 6:44 PM, deyres42 said:

It is the reactionary nature of your posts, someone produces a good goal or has a good game, usually below professional level, and you are demanding they should be thrust into the first team.

When you can offer alternatives post them here, but as we know you wont, you prefer moaning at others.  BTW I've blocked you so you can criticise to your hearts content and won't get a reaction from me.

Edited by BP1960
  • Like 1

On 12/15/2019 at 7:14 PM, oafc1955 said:

To be fair they can’t be any worse than our present first choice strikers and as the  saying goes, if you’re good enough you’re old enough!

Talking of striker's, we best watch out for Lewis on Boxing day 😉

2 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

I can't remember which year it was but there was one Boxing Day game where he was awful. He'd apparently been out on the lash on Christmas Day. 

You can bet he'll be sharp as a tack against us, been one of the better players round these parts.