Ex players and that

Interesting read in The Times today about Lee Richardson who's now the performance psychologist at Liverpool. They've won 27/29 since he joined so seems to be doing a decent job. 

Has the same role at Lancashire Cricket. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Just watched the latest "Trip down Sheepfoot Lane" and Paul Murray alludes that poor attitude was the main reason why this year's second year scholars weren't signed. He insinuated it'd probably improve this season when he'd had a full year with them. 

I know Lewis McKinney and I know his attitude is exemplary. It is wrong of Murray to tar them all with the same brush with his comment. 

2 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

I know Lewis McKinney and I know his attitude is exemplary. It is wrong of Murray to tar them all with the same brush with his comment. 

I suppose it's all down to opinions but in any case it's a bit hit and miss at this stage and there will be opportunities to prove people wrong.

It may prove to be a blessing in disguise.

Edited by Bobledgersheart

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Or his brother Daniel...

Does the Labour party know something we don't about a merger with manu.

Reported on Sky, "Labour's shadow justice secretary David Lammy gave a light-hearted response: "Good to see Matt Hancock giving Daniel Rashford the praise he deserves. A true Manchester Athletic fan." ".

11 hours ago, laticsrblue said:

Reported on Sky, "Labour's shadow justice secretary David Lammy gave a light-hearted response: "Good to see Matt Hancock giving Daniel Rashford the praise he deserves. A true Manchester Athletic fan." ".

That's about par for the course where Lammy is concerned. Watch his appearance on Celebrity Mastermind. 

11 hours ago, laticsrblue said:

He was taking the piss after Matt Hancock forgot Rashford’s name earlier.