Ex players and that

Connor Brown has a Conference Championship Winners medal after Barrow declared Champions...

Connor Brown now has won more medals and promotions than Oldham Athletic have in the last 29 years...

43 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Connor Brown has a Conference Championship Winners medal after Barrow declared Champions...

Connor Brown now has won more medals and promotions than Oldham Athletic have in the last 29 years...

Always said he was a good ‘un. I hope that he gets a good reception when he comes back to BP with the Ziggers 😎

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Always said he was a good ‘un. I hope that he gets a good reception when he comes back to BP with the Ziggers 😎

It was me who coined the phrase  'Special mention' after one of his BP performances.😀

Edited by BP1960

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Especially from whoever's pie he returned at Fleetwood...

• Like 1

Sylla was a useful player to have at this level, but not so good that I'm disappointed that he's gone.  If Nepo's going then the same applies to him.  Desire had desire but nowhere near enough quality.

Are leagues in other countries getting back up and running before the UK?  If so it would make sense for players leave for those leagues.

As for us, with no fixed date for the new season and no guarantee that fans will be in place when it does, I'd be surprised if we keep any player that we don't have to.  There aren't many who are out of contract that I'd be desperate to keep anyway.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Crusoe said:

Be nice if our own club could maybe let us know about departures.

I am sure I've read somewhere that the retained list will be out on Tuesday. Probably in the Maarmia interview.