Still no signs of Robbie Simpson joining a club. Perhaps that reduced package offered by Latics wasn't so bad after all...

Eardley out for the season with double cruciate injury.

Sorry for the lad, he's only just moved to the club.

That said, it :censored:s over Lee Clark, so every cloud and all that...

Eardley out for the season with double cruciate injury.

Sorry for the lad, he's only just moved to the club.

That said, it :censored:s over Lee Clark, so every cloud and all that...

Will do well to come back from that and remain at the same level of the game.

Still no signs of Robbie Simpson joining a club. Perhaps that reduced package offered by Latics wasn't so bad after all...

I wonder what banana rating he'd give his agent?

Mark Arber who is now an academy coach for Arsenal is being investigated about placing a bet on the signing of Ozil!

Dean Brill's on loan at Inverness cally thistle, top of spl

In July 2013 Brill signed on loan for Inverness CT until January 2014. He made his debut on 3 August in a 3-0 win over St Mirren,keeping his first of three consecutive clean-sheets for Inverness.

Edited by stevesidg

Did we offer him a deal?

He faded with us but I am surprised he hasn't fixed himself up somewhere at least in L2. If it's a case of wages he's got to have realised owt's better than nowt and I'd struggle to believe he's had no offers whatsoever.

Did we offer him a deal?

He faded with us but I am surprised he hasn't fixed himself up somewhere at least in L2. If it's a case of wages he's got to have realised owt's better than nowt and I'd struggle to believe he's had no offers whatsoever.

Isn't he doing fairly well as a race horse owner...

Baxter scored for sheff utd.

Judging by twitter, they haven't thought twice about adopting our song either.

Since it became clear we sold him rather than him asking to leave, I'm glad to see him score, even if I have a strong dislike for Sheffield United.

Well given we nicked it from other clubs (albeit for different players) I don't think it can be claimed as our own.

Sheffield United are a :censored:ing disaster, everyone thinks they're better and bigger than they actually are, dwindling League One side with the rest of us nowadays!

One of the biggest let downs for me, was Dele Adebola.

He scored today, for Rushlal Olympic (who? !)

Beat FCUM. Good lad.

FC United of Manchester 0 2 Rushall Olympic Att. 1,860. Dele Adebola (51) Ahmed Obeng (80 PEN)

I was at the Hyde vs Woking game the other night. Hyde dominated and had all of the chances, missed a couple of sitters and Kevin Betsy scored twice in the last 15 minutes to win it 2-0 for Woking, felt familiar.

Hyde also had Adam Griffin, Will Haining, Scott Spencer and Connor Hughes. Scott McNiven is their manager and David McNiven is registered as a player for them! I'd recommend a trip to one of their games, good football.

I was at the Hyde vs Woking game the other night. Hyde dominated and had all of the chances, missed a couple of sitters and Kevin Betsy scored twice in the last 15 minutes to win it 2-0 for Woking, felt familiar.

Hyde also had Adam Griffin, Will Haining, Scott Spencer and Connor Hughes. Scott McNiven is their manager and David McNiven is registered as a player for them! I'd recommend a trip to one of their games, good football.

sounds interesting. how does Haining play these days ? any good ?