Fleetwood

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Laticfanatic1 said:

What's everyone's prediction for this game? It will be a tough game against a team in my eyes that pains me to say will be up there come end of the season. How many numbers you reckon we will take?

This'll give you good idea.... make sure you join in next season. :D

23 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Well given Fleetwood doesn't have a station that's true. Blackpool North for tram or Poulton for taxi.

Sage advice, but Northern Rail can do one after the "service" they provided between Preston and Poulton/Blackpool the weekend before last.

Going to swerve this one, I think.

Just now, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Nice one - I lived in poulton for 12 years so know them reasonably well ;). I'm last minute to this on Saturday as I was supposed to be busy but I'm now free, is it POTD or all ticket? 

Fleetwood is usually all ticket, I've not seen anything mentioned that this isn't the case this time. Although I don't think we'll sell out this time unfortunately, probably about 900 there.

3 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Ruddy

Dummigan - Clarke - Gerrard - Hunt

Bryan

McLaughlin - Byrne - Gardner

Davies - Doyle

The website didn't confirm the length of Menig's loan, but surely he's too much pedigree to sit on our bench when we've lost every league game and are playing one of the best teams in the league.

GK: Ruddy

RB: McLaughlin

LB: Hunt

CB: Gerrard, Clarke

DM: Bryan

CM: Banks, Gardner, Byrne

SC: Davies, Doyle

Subs: Wilson, Wilson, Mantack, Holloway, Dummy, <empty>, <empty>

Fury in the boardroom. Relief in the commentary box. Riots in the stands. Pyro on the pitch.

1 hour ago, NewBlue said:

The website didn't confirm the length of Menig's loan, but surely he's too much pedigree to sit on our bench when we've lost every league game and are playing one of the best teams in the league.

I think he'll be eased in