Fleetwood

Much improved performance yesterday particularly from midfield with Dan Gardner Jack Byrne and Kean Bryan fairly much bossing the game

Eoin Doyle is class for League One and we seemed more dangerous with him partnering Davies than Holloway. Hopefully we can hold onto him after January

The new lad No27 Nepomucenco didn't look like he had played 'wing back' previously but to be fair it was his first game and I thought he looked to be playing better in the 2nd half but clearly was tiring towards the end

Young Edmundson was against both attackers and defenders (for set pieces) who were from 'the Land of the Giants' and I thought faired well all things considered

As for conceding the penalty, whilst the actual attempted tackle was a little naïve, the mounting Fleetwood attacks should have been disrupted by our management team making a couple of substitutions and knocking a few minutes off the added 4 minutes.

Definitely more optimistic having watched us over the last few games

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted we didn't get the win but would of took a point at the start.

Sure Edmundson will be as annoyed as anyone Gerrard played well yesterday.

Like the look of Bryne, Bryan & Doyle for the first time in years we have the look of an attacking minded side who can not only potentially win games but score plenty of goals also rather than just 1-0 victories.

5 minutes ago, Forte_Baby said:

Gutted we didn't get the win but would of took a point at the start.

Sure Edmundson will be as annoyed as anyone Gerrard played well yesterday.

Like the look of Bryne, Bryan & Doyle for the first time in years we have the look of an attacking minded side who can not only potentially win games but score plenty of goals also rather than just 1-0 victories.

You're right Gerrard had a very good game.

The keeper didn't exactly fill me with confidence yesterday. First game & all that but distribution not great; didn't seem to command much & when he did venture out of his 6 yard box looked jittery & generally fluffed what he was trying to do. Hopefully the arrangement with Wolves doesn't mean we're either forced to play him or pay a fee.

On 10/09/2017 at 7:41 AM, Blue_Guru said:

Do you mind dm'ing me on how you got ifollow stream? I have the audio but living in the U.K. Haven't gone for the video...

I was around at a mates house. I've only got commentary myself but he uses a VPN...watches a lot of NFL, NHL etc through it so was a doddle for him to get iFollow through it. I'm not as versed in it all. Sorry I can't help.