Another signing - Abdelhakim Omrani

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, rosa said:

His name scans perfectly to the tune of We Like To Party by the Vengaboys. I'll leave that with you, Athleticos.

Apologies that was meant as an upboat.

Pa guy Roy and the athleticos have got their work cut out here trying to come up with either the pronunciations or making up songs for these new lads.

We appear now to have a very large squad with knowone available to leave until January.

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Apologies that was meant as an upboat.

Pa guy Roy and the athleticos have got their work cut out here trying to come up with either the pronunciations or making up songs for these new lads.

We appear now to have a very large squad with knowone available to leave until January.

I can't wait to listen to the commentary on Saturday.

Well, we've seen a succession of bang-average British players come and go over recent years, so let's at least make it a bit more exotic.

Of course I'm a little wary at so many coming in along with the rumours of agents and investment, but after so many years of mediocrity I don't mind gambling a little for some excitement.

1 minute ago, AlanGrovesFanClub said:

Could you please try not to let logic or facts get in the way of the real issues here, we are working purely on emotion...

PS: why the heck does my "rank" say "Danny Boshell" on my profile? That's upsetting. Can everyone please vote me up or whatever it is, I don't want to live with that for the rest of my life. 

18 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

It's based on number of posts so upboats won't help you, Bosh.

Would it help if I posted all my Danny Boshell stories? Does anyone else remember the time when the ball was running out for a goal kick at the Chaddy End and he tried to kick it back to the goalie...but he did it before it crossed the line, giving away a corner...?