Ifollow is...

1st class HD picture with no buffering at all but the stadium noise was about 15 secs behind real time.....no commentary, but not really arsed about that!

My iPhone lightning / hdmi lead does not mirror the picture on to the TV as it's not allowed by the EFL apparently.

Edited by oafc1955

12 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

1st class HD picture with no buffering at all but the stadium noise was about 15 secs behind real time.....no commentary, but not really arsed about that!

My iPhone lightning / hdmi lead does not mirror the picture on to the TV as it's not allowed by the EFL apparently.

I am no techie on this, but I was ifollow on TV through HDMI cable from my PC with no problems.

Not too sure I have that much empathy for those suffering connection/quality issues but are based in the UK. After all you are rorting the system.

Selfish I know but this Ifollow thing is allowing me to watch my beloved Latics every week rather than once or twice a year and I would hate it to be stopped because too many people are denying the football clubs income.

Oh and for the record the quality is good down here, only a 5 second time delay with the sound as an issue.

16 minutes ago, Stagger Lee said:

Not too sure I have that much empathy for those suffering connection/quality issues but are based in the UK. After all you are rorting the system.

Selfish I know but this Ifollow thing is allowing me to watch my beloved Latics every week rather than once or twice a year and I would hate it to be stopped because too many people are denying the football clubs income.

Oh and for the record the quality is good down here, only a 5 second time delay with the sound as an issue.

How am I 'rorting the system'? (No idea what that means though). I've paid for Latics World/Player/iFollow for years and the service is crap this year. 

1 hour ago, Stagger Lee said:

I would argue the vast majority of the people using it wouldn't have gone to the game anyway due to travel distances so are at least giving the club something by way of the subscription fee. I highly doubt it will stop these fans attending the odd game they would have anyway, there is no substitute for the real thing as I'm sure you agree.

9 hours ago, Stagger Lee said:

I see most Latics games each season live and pay for ifollow. You can imagine the lack of empathy I had with the system yesterday when "unfortunately" I was in Spain and the system was crap. It has got worse with I player and they need to start giving some refunds.