Bristol Rovers

1 hour ago, AlanGrovesFanClub said:

The Valley is an amazing ground. I'm aiming to get there this year to see us win 5-2. 

Charlton away is on FA Cup 3rd round day.

Whilst I may well go if it goes ahead, I'm hoping it gets moved to a Tuesday as we are in the 3rd round.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't be surprised if Bryan was guna be playing as one of the 3 defenders instead of Edmunson against fleetwood before Omrani was injured and Hunt.

I'd personally go 4-4-2 with McLaughlin and queensy out wide and Bryan and Byrne in the middle and give Gardner a rest. Think we will see 352 though, especially with injuries.

Ruddy

mclaughlin (who's wasted at wing back).

Gerrard

Clarke

Edmunson (if hunt is injured)

Bryan

Omrani

Byrne

Gardner

Davies

Doyle

Edited by oldhamoafc

2 hours ago, oldhamoafc said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Bryan was guna be playing as one of the 3 defenders instead of Edmunson against fleetwood before Omrani was injured and Hunt.

I'd personally go 4-4-2 with McLaughlin and queensy out wide and Bryan and Byrne in the middle and give Gardner a rest. Think we will see 352 though, especially with injuries.

Ruddy

mclaughlin (who's wasted at wing back).

Gerrard

Clarke

Edmunson (if hunt is injured)

Bryan

Omrani

Byrne

Gardner

Davies

Doyle

Why would you rest Gardner, he missed the first 3 games through suspension?

8 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Think youre getting a little bit carried away there.

I've always absolutely loved that ground. I was a student in London 35 years ago and we used to tour around the different grounds on Saturdays. I absolutely loved The Valley when I first went, and it was made more exciting by the fact that this guy was playing for them. Looking at that one gigantic terrace that was always roped off (not sure what the state of the ground is now) and knowing that they used to have 40k people standing there was an amazing thought. Still feel the same. For me it's a special place. 

This wierdo would love to be there tonight, not having ever missed a game in Bristol since I moved to the West Country 20 years ago.

But still having breathing difficulties after double pneumonia, so it's iFollow for me tonight.

A big well done to all those that do go. Top effort. 

47 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

This wierdo would love to be there tonight, not having ever missed a game in Bristol since I moved to the West Country 20 years ago.

But still having breathing difficulties after double pneumonia, so it's iFollow for me tonight.

Get well soon!

48 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Get them tables done I mean well soon. ?

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

You've gone soft being down south so long.....

(only joking, get well soon :grin: )