Words of John Sheridan at full time to away fans

5 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

There is bound to be a bit of uncertainty, but surely this shows Shez is supporting the cause 

27 minutes ago, philliggi said:

No questioning his commitmemt

Was this ever in doubt? The instability comes from others places Sheridan wants to be here his commitment should not be in question.

I just hope they let him get on with it.

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

Was this ever in doubt? The instability comes from others places Sheridan wants to be here his commitment should not be in question.

I just hope they let him get on with it.

I'd say it's not his commitment that was questioned, more so, some of us fans feeling as if the uncertainty at the top had caused maybe a shake for Sheridan, especially with him not winning games. I think most fans saw that 

Just now, LightDN123 said:

I'd say it's not his commitment that was questioned, more so, some of us fans feeling as if the uncertainty at the top had caused maybe a shake for Sheridan, especially with him not winning games. I think most fans saw that 

Not saying your one of them but I'd also say us less hasty fans were confident he would turn it around give the right tools for the job. A nice long unbeaten run is now the order of the day. 

Just now, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Not saying your one of them but I'd also say us less hasty fans were confident he would turn it around give the right tools for the job. A nice long unbeaten run is now the order of the day. 

Yeah I never questioned Shez, I know how good of a manager he is. (One of my mates has been coached by him) but just thought the uncertainty might have affected him as it would anyone in the workplace that's all. I'm fucking buzzing we won 

4 minutes ago, oafc_lover said:

https://twitter.com/dan_taylor12/status/907708511223779328

This lad says different.

I'd take everything like this with a pinch of salt to be honest.

I'm happy too but some here seem to be getting a bit kinky. Calm down ffs

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

3 minutes ago, latics22 said:

THE FANS LOVE HIM, this isn't ur usual no link manger to normal takeovers! Even if they some how have the balls to sack him. He will be back to save/take us back to the big time! Johnnsheridans blue white army!!!!!!!

Maybe he be in charge of the development squad lol 

3 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I'm happy too but some here seem to be getting a bit kinky. Calm down ffs

There is a weird type of fan on there that regularly talk about lubing up.. over comments that Shez has made. Need to give it a rest man, embarrassing and cringey to read.

1 minute ago, MAC0AFC said:

There is a weird type of fan on there that regularly talk about lubing up.. over comments that Shez has made. Need to give it a rest man, embarrassing and cringey to read.

Yeah it's very strange. And not just on tinternet either you get em at loads of away games. I'm not homophobic by any stretch but I've never felt the need to comment on a players cock or arse. Like u say cringey!

1 minute ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Yeah it's very strange. And not just on tinternet either you get em at loads of away games. I'm not homophobic by any stretch but I've never felt the need to comment on a players cock or arse. Like u say cringey!

Some of them at times are in reply to the official accounts tweets... I'm sure the players read them at times, embarrassing really.