Ermmm

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this as clickbait. These obscure French news outlets have proved to be fairly accurate in recent weeks with regard to our signings. Mahouche, Placide and Menig were all reported in France several days before the club announced them.

1 minute ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

Frenchie takes over Sherri and Sherri becomes development manager its written in the stars

or Shez is given a target to aim for whilst laddo looks after the influx of players into the reserve/development team - with an eye to putting him in IF Shez doesn't reach his target (however far fetched that may be!)?

Just now, thetramfixer said:

or Shez is given a target to aim for whilst laddo looks after the influx of players into the reserve/development team - with an eye to putting him in IF Shez doesn't reach his target (however far fetched that may be!)?

I like it so not only do the players have to prove their worth or be dropped now the manager has to prove their worth or be dropped for a few games Frenchie takes over its a win win!!!

Who is doing the scouting at present? Bryan, Byrne and Doyle are superb signings. Do they come from Shez and his own direct knowledge? Wondering how we would bring in such players if we had a management team that didn't know the English game? 

Edit: genuine question as I don't know much (anything) about how the signings are selected / targeted. 

Further Edit: and I do realise that all these players are "known" and don't need to be "discovered", but Shez's record of bringing in good loans to pull us out of the fire is almost 100%, so we have been making some very good decisions there, and I'm wondering who does all the work that goes into that? Presumably not just Shez?

Edited by AlanGrovesFanClub

58 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Whole thing reeks of clickbait.

It seems to have worked too.

Mods- Am I allowed to post direct (translated) quotes from websites on here?

This is the original article in French translated using Google Translate. The Tweet referenced in the OP is using it as it's source.

After his ouster from Nancy, the historic Uruguayan coach Pablo Correa would be on the verge of joining England.

After thanking Pablo Correa, President Jacques Rousselot thought he could keep the technician on Nancy's side. But obviously, the Uruguayan coach has other ambitions. According to our information, his name circulates on the side of England. It will not be on the side of the Premier League, nor of the Championship but in the 3rd division that Pablo Correa to rebound. The Oldham Athletic club, currently relegated, is indeed very interested in his coming. Discussions are under way but the record smells good ...