Ermmm

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest this is the first time that I've actually believed that this investment might happen.  It makes a lot more sense now this guys name has been mentioned.  The problem I was having was all these new players coming in.  The lower league French players just wouldn't be on the radar of anyone currently at the club.  So the only way I could see them being identified and bought is via Lemsagam, which we know isn't technically compliant with the FA Laws.  By bringing in this new manager it cuts out that problem and it can be explained that he is recruiting these new players.  It may well be that Lemsagam is doing the recruiting, but I reckon this is how they'll get through the FA laws of agent ownership.  It could also mean that Lemsagam is genuine and has been getting these players in early ready for the investment and new manager. Either way, it doesn't look good for Shez, but this is all starting to make a lot more sense for me.