Shrewsbury

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Stagger Lee said:

1 - 1  is a fair score so far, Shrews do look good and I can see why they are top but we are matching them

If we had a goalkeeper like last year we would walk this league.

Unfortunately our previous keeper is extremely busy, sitting on his arse for the next 9 months

27 I can't spell his name is a winger not a wing back. Kamikaze lunge for the first goal left us exposed down the left. 

One of the best crosses you will see for our equaliser. 

Our midfield 5 are leaving our defence very exposed we could do with Fane coming in and sitting infront of the back 3 to give it protection otherwise I think we will concede again.

Apart from that pretty happy first sighting of Doyle he will score 15 easily if we get him signed up for the season.

Their will be goals in the second half.

Edited by GlossopLatic

3 minutes ago, Oh Heck C-Beck said:

Thought it was more the keeper who fucked up a weak shot 

He did indeed but lb dived at thin air, stays on his feet he at least gives himself a chance to cut cross out, in fairness to him he was 1 on 2.  Hes more than made up for it though with his cross!!

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

27 I can't spell his name is a winger not a wing back. Kamikaze lunge for the first goal left us exposed down the left. 

One of the best crosses you will see for our equaliser. 

Our midfield 5 are leaving our defence very exposed we could do with Fane coming in and sitting infront of the back 3 to give it protection otherwise I think we will concede again.

Apart from that pretty happy first sighting of Doyle he will score 15 easily if we get him signed up for the season.

Pretty sure if Fane comes on we'll definitely concede