Bit of fun... How many will Shrewsbury bring??

There is a table that shows what percentage of home fans teams took to away games for the 2016-2017 League 1 season.

Latics were top of this table taking 18.48% of home fans numbers to away games.

Shrewsbury were in 18th position taking 8.61% of their home fans to away games.

in league 1 we finished last season in 17th place (Shrewsbury 18th), so allowing for increased following given the start that Shrewsbury have made, I would guess that they will bring 520.(*)

(*) numbers can go up or down...

Edited by TheBigDog

2 hours ago, peteg999 said:

2 hours ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

1 hour ago, thetramfixer said:

<500 .. lots will be dreading coming to ISZ knowing we're about to truly destroy someone! nothing is better than being near the bottom and knocking the top team off their perch whilst climbing up the table a few places ha ha ha

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

There is a table that shows what percentage of home fans teams took to away games for the 2016-2017 League 1 season.

Latics were top of this table taking 18.48% of home fans numbers to away games.

Shrewsbury were in 18th position taking 8.61% of their home fans to away games.

in league 1 we finished last season in 17th place (Shrewsbury 18th), so allowing for increased following given the start that Shrewsbury have made, I would guess that they will bring 520.(*)

(*) numbers can go up or down...

1 hour ago, L1onheartNew said:

This is purely based on trolling their forum. It is unclear whether or not they are using real numbers or the Blackpool binary system; in which case, they will bring 8.

45 minutes ago, welshgaz said:

24 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Well, so far they've taken:

297 to Wimbledon (Aug12)

442 to Oxford (Aug26)

200+ to Gillingham (Sep02)

Based on this information and a highly complex algorithm I have devised together with pure guesswork I reckon 637 tomorrow

...I'm loving this.... lots of new Predictors for next season....!

3 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

How the f*** are they top???

They have won more games than anyoneelse.

Oh and I really don't get excited about our away followings and think it kind of pathetic when we look down our nose at others for not bringing the same. 

Oh look Oldham have a lot of fans who don't go to home games but like to spend the day getting out of Oldham to get lashed lets give them a trophy.

5 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Oh and I really don't get excited about our away followings and think it kind of pathetic when we look down our nose at others for not bringing the same. 

Oh look Oldham have a lot of fans who don't go to home games but like to spend the day getting out of Oldham to get lashed lets give them a trophy.

excellent!

58 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Why not? It's something to be proud about when we've got fuck all else going for us. Irrespective of whether they go to home games, it shows the potential is still there. 

If you'd rather we tool 150 to every away but at least they all go to home games, fair enough. Me... I quite like the fact we're clearly not as tinpot as our contemporaries.