Rotherham (a)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

I wonder if Paul Warne and Shez have come face to face as managers since Shez sent him off to B&Q car park in tears? Any statto know? Possibly their first meeting. Loved Warney as a player. Be nice to acknowledge him on Saturday after we take the 3pts. 

What's the B&Q car park story?

20 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Warne said in an interview after being released, that when he was told he wasn't getting a new contract he sat on B & Q car park in tears 

i always thought Warney's commitment to the team on the pitch was 100%

was my favourite player when he was here 

Just now, disjointed said:

I aint going to this one as I have a golfing weekend/piss up in Derbyshire, but, if I were you I would stay in the Sheffield Tap and get a late train to Rotherham, that would be my choice anyway.

....that's what rudemedic said.... and might make sense given both the Sheffield clubs are playing on Sunday - against each other....... however, I've been there plenty of time before, it'd be nice to have some different surroundings.....?!?

3 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

....that's what rudemedic said.... and might make sense given both the Sheffield clubs are playing on Sunday - against each other....... however, I've been there plenty of time before, it'd be nice to have some different surroundings.....?!?

It will be different alright if you go to a boozer in Rotherham, trust me.

1 hour ago, Londonboy said:

Coming up from the smoke for this one. Should be a decent game and following. around 1000?

Just picked my tickets up at 3.00pm and we've only sold about 300....I would guess at probably no more than 7/800 for this one unfortunately but taking into account our points tally, results to date, and the fact we are rock bottom I don't suppose is too bad really.

2 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

Difficult to say when SYP's finest will be dictating where you can and can't go. We ended up in the Wetherspoons in the centre last time. 

Youngest is with me saturday, even the worst police force ever formed let you have a wander with a child....(and she hates wetherspoons,)

think the boozer i was last in over there was the Bridge, round the corner from the station?

Edited by SAV

56 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Take 1200+ easy. We're Oldham init.

Very optimistic, we only took about that last time when hopes were higher and it was a new ground for many, hope your right though it's a cracking away end, the station and a couple of boozers are no more than five minutes walk away and the weather's going to be fine. 

9 hours ago, disjointed said:

I aint going to this one as I have a golfing weekend/piss up in Derbyshire, but, if I were you I would stay in the Sheffield Tap and get a late train to Rotherham, that would be my choice anyway.

NOTE: The Rotherham fans' Forum advises that football colours cannot be worn in the Sheffield Tap, where singing is also prohibited.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns