Rotherham (a)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And turning to that bit in the middle that gets in the way of the drinking...

I'd imagine that apart from Holloway for Doyle, it will be same again. There was a question mark over Gardner having picked up an injury but not sure if he is okay.

I would like to see a couple of the new guys get some game time too- Maouche looks a tidy player from his (promotional) video. Doyle will be a huge loss but I still believe we can come away with at least a point.

4 minutes ago, MAC0AFC said:

You know what he means though Bosch... they're both big units that try to hassle and use their body. Davies being much more effective at doing so, oh and being a goalscoer. 

Not really. They even hold it up differently, and Holloway holds it up much more and doesn't do a lot else. 

Davies is far more mobile, a far better finisher and is always looking to get a shot off often from outside the box. 

I don't see any similarities at all. Totally different players. 

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

Not really. They even hold it up differently, and Holloway holds it up much more and doesn't do a lot else. 

Davies is far more mobile, a far better finisher and is always looking to get a shot off often from outside the box. 

I don't see any similarities at all. Totally different players. 

They are both Welsh 

12 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

MDxwWlR.gif

Wait. Are you saying you want to see Holloway and Davies paired together? Or are you just arguing that you want the same thing, but only for your independent and thoroughly different (promise) reasons?

Ok.

I never ever want to see Holloway and Davies paired together in a match ever again, as Holloway is just a shitter, non goalscoring version of Davies.

He can play instead of Davies, but never with him.

Hope this opinion of mine is

ok with you.

Edited by Monty Burns
Added the words 'opinion of mine'

23 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Just wondering, does anyone know if there is any parking facilities and that ground ? 

Cheers

21 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Wow literally just logged on to ask about parking. I want free street parking though. Don't mind a bit of a walk. 

I find this web site is pretty good for away days:

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/new-york-stadium-rotherham-united.html