Shez has gone

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

We'll end up with one of our new investors mates now. Oh well, by this time next year I'll have seen us play in all 4 divisions, at Wembley, and in Europe. The full set will have been achieved!!

That's the ticket.....we haven't got a new guy in yet and already you've condemned us!!!

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Shez is in B&Q car park balling his eyes out as we speak, oh well another Christmas fucked up and no pressies for the kids.

He's probably got half his contract paid up with the "mutual consent" deal. He'll be having a celebratory carvery at Toby.

2 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

Why isn't it? it was shite from start to finish I'm not going to be sad about someone who cant do their job correctly!!!!

Start to finish? The start being when he kept us up with a -10 point head start last year, with a midfield of Fane Banks and Green? Give your head a wobble. 

It was the lack of fight from the team in at least 5 of those games we have played this season that concerned me most. That has to be one of the first things a manager instills in them. Yes we showed glimpses but that collapse at the end Saturday was embarrassing. He gave whoever the owners are the perfect opportunity for this mornings events.

1 minute ago, josh_latics said:

Start to finish? The start being when he kept us up with a -10 point head start last year, with a midfield of Fane Banks and Green? Give your head a wobble. 

Based on that, he should have played the same 3 and kept his job.

Just now, josh_latics said:

Start to finish? The start being when he kept us up with a 10 point head start last year, with a midfield of Fane Banks and Green? Give your head a wobble. 

I'm sorry for the loss and pain you are feeling right its great what he did last year but then he fucked it for himself this year

Archived