We'll end up with one of our new investors mates now. Oh well, by this time next year I'll have seen us play in all 4 divisions, at Wembley, and in Europe. The full set will have been achieved!!

3 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

Thank god back to 4-4-2 easy win tomorrow

Whether or not it's the right decision it's nothing to be dancing in the streets about. Silly boy.

Sad but justified. I love the bloke... We've hounded out others for less. In the current day and age, I don't think there are many clubs who's have given him longer.

3 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

A certain irony that Warney stuck the final nail in the coffin.

Shez is in B&Q car park balling his eyes out as we speak, oh well another Christmas fucked up and no pressies for the kids.

3 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

We'll end up with one of our new investors mates now. Oh well, by this time next year I'll have seen us play in all 4 divisions, at Wembley, and in Europe. The full set will have been achieved!!

That's the ticket.....we haven't got a new guy in yet and already you've condemned us!!!

Just now, leeslover said:

Whether or not it's the right decision it's nothing to be dancing in the streets about. Silly boy.

Why isn't it? it was shite from start to finish I'm not going to be sad about someone who cant do their job correctly!!!!

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Shez is in B&Q car park balling his eyes out as we speak, oh well another Christmas fucked up and no pressies for the kids.

He's probably got half his contract paid up with the "mutual consent" deal. He'll be having a celebratory carvery at Toby.

2 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

Why isn't it? it was shite from start to finish I'm not going to be sad about someone who cant do their job correctly!!!!

Start to finish? The start being when he kept us up with a -10 point head start last year, with a midfield of Fane Banks and Green? Give your head a wobble. 

Edited by josh_latics

It was the lack of fight from the team in at least 5 of those games we have played this season that concerned me most. That has to be one of the first things a manager instills in them. Yes we showed glimpses but that collapse at the end Saturday was embarrassing. He gave whoever the owners are the perfect opportunity for this mornings events.

1 minute ago, josh_latics said:

Start to finish? The start being when he kept us up with a -10 point head start last year, with a midfield of Fane Banks and Green? Give your head a wobble. 

Based on that, he should have played the same 3 and kept his job.

the club is a shambles. even with investment they somehow mess it up and lose a manager who has shown himself to be as good as we can get and liked by the fans. 

Just now, josh_latics said:

Start to finish? The start being when he kept us up with a 10 point head start last year, with a midfield of Fane Banks and Green? Give your head a wobble. 

I'm sorry for the loss and pain you are feeling right its great what he did last year but then he fucked it for himself this year

Really sad to see him go, especially after saving us from certain relegation in the last 2 seasons.

He will always be a club legend for me.

It just hasn't worked out this season.