Shez has gone

1 hour ago, mikejh45 said:

Here we go again...you are stating an OPINION not FACT.

We get that you are Sheridan's biggest fan, but you need to stop disparaging fans who don't share your thoughts...it's insulting.

Final point Carlisle 0, Morecambe 2....at HOME.....just saying!!!

I thought I was shez’s biggest fan, this saddens me

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

This latest installment has been brought to you by the "Don't drink alcohol, or do drugs, and then post online" advice service. 

Always seems like a good idea at the time. Shuck has some serious late nights, those days are behind me (almost ). I guess he’s a liquid kinda guy!

7 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

Here we go again...you are stating an OPINION not FACT.

We get that you are Sheridan's biggest fan, but you need to stop disparaging fans who don't share your thoughts...it's insulting.

Final point Carlisle 0, Morecambe 2....at HOME.....just saying!!!

You're right in that it's his opinion and not fact, but there's a lot of evidence from his previous spells with us (especially Jan-April) to suggest we probably wouldn't have dropped with him here. But we will never know for certain...

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

You're right in that it's his opinion and not fact, but there's a lot of evidence from his previous spells with us (especially Jan-April) to suggest we probably wouldn't have dropped with him here. But we will never know for certain...

Is there evidence to show that he could turn round a failing team of his own making? There is plenty to show he rectify the problems created by the previous manager so I have to disagree.

Remember 2009? We were playing crap football with crap signings that he picked and couldn't gel into a team which resulted in getting beasted at MK and Sheridan getting the bullet. 

20 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Is there evidence to show that he could turn round a failing team of his own making? There is plenty to show he rectify the problems created by the previous manager so I have to disagree.

Remember 2009? We were playing crap football with crap signings that he picked and couldn't gel into a team which resulted in getting beasted at MK and Sheridan getting the bullet. 

We had a bad start under him in 2006. He turned it around and took us into the playoffs...

51 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

It was hardly his team! He was parachuted in around jan, then he was scrapping for survival! Yeah he had the summer, but there was no money available. He signed davies who was our top scorer (hardly a bad signing). Gardner has done ok, the only thing that held us back was keeping faith in some of the players that kept us up. Personally I thought it was a bad idea, however everyone here was saying he could get the best out of green etc. To be fair I can’t imagine he had much wiggle room anyway so was stuck with those players. The results were picking up then he got kicked in the teeth by Northampton, let’s face it wellens got us within point. You saying wellens is a better more experienced manger ? You refer to crap signings? Let’s think of a few Doyle, Byrne, Hughes,  Palmer, Bryan. 

18 minutes ago, latics22 said:

It was hardly his team! He was parachuted in around jan, then he was scrapping for survival! Yeah he had the summer, but there was no money available. He signed davies who was our top scorer (hardly a bad signing). Gardner has done ok, the only thing that held us back was keeping faith in some of the players that kept us up. Personally I thought it was a bad idea, however everyone here was saying he could get the best out of green etc. To be fair I can’t imagine he had much wiggle room anyway so was stuck with those players. The results were picking up then he got kicked in the teeth by Northampton, let’s face it wellens got us within point. You saying wellens is a better more experienced manger ? You refer to crap signings? Let’s think of a few Doyle, Byrne, Hughes,  Palmer, Bryan. 

I think you need to read my post very carefully.

20 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

My favourite player post-Prem. My favourite manager after Big Joe. Reckon we'd have stayed up with him in charge last season. After Chesterfield away last year, however sad it was, it was right for him to go.

Hello......you in a coma for 12 months?

1 hour ago, longtimeblue said:

My favourite player post-Prem. My favourite manager after Big Joe. Reckon we'd have stayed up with him in charge last season. After Chesterfield away last year, however sad it was, it was right for him to go.

We’d have stayed up with him in charge, but it was right for him to go ??‍♂️ Oxymoron or what? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2018 at 6:31 PM, mikejh45 said:

Joking apart.....my point still stands......he is brilliant at coming into a club that is struggling and successfully firefighting but crap at building a team to start a new season.

You're not wrong.  Staring down the barrel at Carlisle. 5th straight home defeat. Worse form than even us! 

Archived