Shez has gone

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

I genuinely can't fathom how people don't agree!!

Why try and fathom it? Why get so upset?

People have different opinions on things. 

I can understand why millions of people have bought Robbie Williams’ music or can’t see what a grade a dickhead he is... but I’m not going to try and work out why they don’t agree with me.

9 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Why try and fathom it? Why get so upset?

People have different opinions on things. 

I can understand why millions of people have bought Robbie Williams’ music or can’t see what a grade a dickhead he is... but I’m not going to try and work out why they don’t agree with me.

There are people out there who still think Brexit is a good idea. People who really care what the latest royal sponger is wearing. Manchester United fans. People who watch Love Island. People who watch rugby union. Read the Sun and the Mail. Thousands of other things I can't fathom but it's not worth the effort.

24 minutes ago, leeslover said:

Pretty much, yes. On fire up to Christmas and snuck into the last play off place with the momentum of Steve Evans leaving a cake shop.

Hmm I can see your point.

It was till Mid Feb which to me is more than half a season and we won our last two I think convincingly. So I'd have to say it's more than half a season. 

Plus its a better half season than anyone else has given us in the last 20 years!

1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

There are people out there who still think Brexit is a good idea. People who really care what the latest royal sponger is wearing. Manchester United fans. People who watch Love Island. People who watch rugby union. Read the Sun and the Mail. Thousands of other things I can't fathom but it's not worth the effort.

I can't understand how people find Mrs Browns Boys funny.

I also can't understand chinese writing.

5 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I'm not sure anyone does. I've come to the conclusion it's one big wind up and anyone saying it's funny has been paid off to say that for a bit of banter by some sick and twisted billionaire

9 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

I'm not sure anyone does. I've come to the conclusion it's one big wind up and anyone saying it's funny has been paid off to say that for a bit of banter by some sick and twisted billionaire

I see your Mrs Brown's Boys and raise you My Family.

2 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Hmm I can see your point.

It was till Mid Feb which to me is more than half a season and we won our last two I think convincingly. So I'd have to say it's more than half a season. 

Plus its a better half season than anyone else has given us in the last 20 years!

I agree about the first part of that season, fantastic. There wasn't a single one of us who went to Blackpool expecting anything other than a right good pumping though 

22 minutes ago, leeslover said:

Who I suspect was influenced by Victoria Wood, who loads of people said was the most hilarious ever but who was as funny as sitting on your balls.

Harsh.

Victoria Wood had many more strings to her bow.  Miranda's sole gag seems to be looking forlornly into the camera. 

6 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

To be fair the fans of Mrs Brown's Boys probably can't understand why anyone would go to watch Latics...

2 hours ago, leeslover said:

Who I suspect was influenced by Victoria Wood, who loads of people said was the most hilarious ever but who was as funny as sitting on your balls.

Some people take pleasure out of sitting on ones balls. One man's poison etc

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

To be fair the fans of Mrs Brown's Boys probably can't understand why anyone would go to watch Latics...

With Mrs Browns boys its the same joke over and over and over again oh look a sweary Irish fella dressed as a woman hilarious!

However the clowns running Oldham Athletic come up with fresh new comedy material all the time.

8 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

With Mrs Browns boys its the same joke over and over and over again oh look a sweary Irish fella dressed as a woman hilarious!

However the clowns running Oldham Athletic come up with fresh new comedy material all the time.

Is it the oversized shoes and red nose that gives it away?

10 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

I love dark comedy but a combo of Reece Shearsmith and Julia Davis couldn't compete with us. 

Archived