Shez has gone

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, latics22 said:

I don’t have long, I’m on my second bottle of wine! However I feel I need to get the ball rolling shuck is due in 6 hours! Arise sir shuck! Shez beat by wimpchester! Sicking! You go shuck!!!!

Can someone please translate?

My phone doesnt have subtitles for the hard of comprehending.

4 hours ago, latics22 said:

I don’t have long, I’m on my second bottle of wine! However I feel I need to get the ball rolling shuck is due in 6 hours! Arise sir shuck! Shez beat by wimpchester! Sicking! You go shuck!!!!

Stood in Scoobys mate. Not gonna go on the usual rant but 'I am the resurrection' came on

One thought. Sir John.

Frankie In. 

But here's to you Johnny Sheridan 💙

3 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

21 years a blue.

The only one that gets close is Sir David of Eyreshire.

Come home. It'll happen one day and you'll lead us to our first promotion in thirty X years. 

JS 💙

Please stop now, it was funny for a while, but as they say you have now "jumped the shark" 

2 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

Never heard that one before. Is that a Mick Fanning thing?

In what should have been the last episode of Happy Days, Fonzie jumps over a shark on water skis. It obviously means you've taken things too far and it's time to stop.

2 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

In the last episode of Happy Days, Fonzie jumps over a shark on water skis. It obviously means you've taken things too far and it's time to stop.

Carried on for years after that episode, Shucksy might burn out before that...

1 hour ago, OLDHAMADE said:

I've always admired John Sheridan and even Wellens at times but now theirs are the first results I look out for in the hope both have failed, in a nutshell I've moved on.

Some others need to do the same 

If you look for their results first because you hope they've failed, then I don't think you have moved on...

19 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

If you look for their results first because you hope they've failed, then I don't think you have moved on...

I've moved on as for their interest in Oldham Athletic and seeing them fail is an endorsement as to why both are no longer here 

On 11/25/2018 at 10:52 AM, Magic Mikey said:

In what should have been the last episode of Happy Days, Fonzie jumps over a shark on water skis. It obviously means you've taken things too far and it's time to stop.

I love the use of the word obviously...

• 2 months later...

This thread needs to rise, we need OUR JOHN! Fuck the haters, we need him ASAP! We don’t need shining cv’s we need cold hard facts, cold hard results ! Over the last 20 years on the pitch or in the dugout  only one player only one manger hasdug in, dragged up or dragged us out of the mire and that is the LORD OUR LORD! We need him now more than ever! JOHN JOHN JOHN

21 minutes ago, latics22 said:

This thread needs to rise, we need OUR JOHN! Fuck the haters, we need him ASAP! We don’t need shining cv’s we need cold hard facts, cold hard results ! Over the last 20 years on the pitch or in the dugout  only one player only one manger hasdug in, dragged up or dragged us out of the mire and that is the LORD OUR LORD! We need him now more than ever! JOHN JOHN JOHN

Chesterfield won 4 of their first 28 in the league.

John comes in, they win 3 of the next 4.

As if we sacked him.

Archived