Shez has gone

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Can’t believe people get so triggered by Shucky’s posts. They’re great. 

Both amusing and harmless...

They were amusing for a couple of hours....it's funnier watching Corbyn saying the Labour party are not anti-Semitic.

1 minute ago, jorvik_latic said:

What’s alright?? For people to post lightheartedly and not expect others to be so uptight about it all? Yep. It’s not all so serious. 

He's killed the joke 50 times over.......it's like watching Monty Python......funny the first time.... embarrassing now. I get it he's in love with Sheridan but what is actually funny when you've heard the same sh*te over and over ad nauseam.

5 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

He's killed the joke 50 times over.......it's like watching Monty Python......funny the first time.... embarrassing now. I get it he's in love with Sheridan but what is actually funny when you've heard the same sh*te over and over ad nauseam.

I posted regarding the fact how well Sheridan has done yet again at Chesterfield. Look at his stats, it just baffles me how we sacked the man. We wouldn't be in this position and losing at home to Morecambe if we hadn't of sacked him. FACT.

3 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

I posted regarding the fact how well Sheridan has done yet again at Chesterfield. Look at his stats, it just baffles me how we sacked the man. We wouldn't be in this position and losing at home to Morecambe if we hadn't of sacked him. FACT.

It's irrelevant how or why he left....he left and you bringing up the subject at every opportunity ain't going to change that.

2 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

It's irrelevant how or why he left....he left and you bringing up the subject at every opportunity ain't going to change that.

How is it irrelevant, it's a forum to debate such stuff.

We lost yesterday, it's irrelevant why. We lost and people discussing the subject at every opportunity ain't going to change that.

AL is in charge of our football club, it's irrelevant why. We lost and people discussing the subject at every opportunity ain't going to change that.

One of those thread is 12 times as long as this. 

23 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

We lost yesterday, it's irrelevant why. We lost and people discussing the subject at every opportunity ain't going to change that.

AL is in charge of our football club, it's irrelevant why. We lost and people discussing the subject at every opportunity ain't going to change that.

We did lose against morecambe your right. And it’s being discussed. But the defeat won’t be getting discussed most weeks for years to come is the point. 

#choofuckingchooallthewaythough

25 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Because Sheridan is yesterday's man and we are no more in the know now than we were 18 months ago. Nobody has added to the debate!!!

2 hours ago, rudemedic said:

http://www.owtb.co.uk/ignore/

Add Shuck if you don't like his posts. Personally his light-hearted, often substance fuelled, posts are quite enjoyable, especially when I'm feeling down. #ChooFuckingChoo. 

I agree, the Sunday morning reads are the reason I tell my kids to stay away from drugs. 

12 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I agree, the Sunday morning reads are the reason I tell my kids to stay away from drugs. 

I'm sure reading that crap will have a positive effect......JUST SAY NO!!!

Anyway why are forcing your poor offspring to read "THEIR" drivel? I should report you.

19 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

So it could be you then....

Well it’s not impossible I guess, shuck seems to get pretty fucked up on a weekend. So maybe 22 becomes shuck, but is unaware of it. He had better punctuation and grammar than me, so unless me iq raises when “we’re” off our tits. I would assume there must be two of us...

1 minute ago, latics22 said:

Well it’s not impossible I guess, shuck seems to get pretty fucked up on a weekend. So maybe 22 becomes shuck, but is unaware of it. He had better punctuation and grammar than me, so unless me iq raises when “we’re” off our tits. I would assume there must be two of us...

A kind of 'Jekyll & Hyde' character?

It's harmless fun, as you were the pair of you 👌

On 2/20/2019 at 8:54 PM, latics22 said:

Does 22 become Shuck or does Shuck become 22.

Archived