Shez has gone

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:
5 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Does 22 become Shuck or does Shuck become 22.

Well I have no memory of being shuck, so I assume I become you ? 🤷‍♀️ You seem to come out more after I pass out on a Saturday night, so I either transform into you in my sleep or you just like late Saturday nights?

Still 100% had he not be sacked we wouldn’t be in this mess, nevermind League Two.

Sums the man up though, wouldn’t stand for AL’s rubbish as the following have and are doing. 

He wasn’t sacked, he parted by mutual consent. Says it all.

Since 1997. There’s only three men in my opinion get close to him in admiration status. Eyresy, Dux and Clarke.

15 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Still 100% had he not be sacked we wouldn’t be in this mess, nevermind League Two.

Sums the man up though, wouldn’t stand for AL’s rubbish as the following have and are doing. 

He wasn’t sacked, he parted by mutual consent. Says it all.

Since 1997. There’s only three men in my opinion get close to him in admiration status. Eyresy, Dux and Clarke.

Ohhhhh jonny jonny, jonny jonny Sheridan!

10 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Cracking win for Chesterfield tonight. Some bloke 💙

Just on the way back. Superb performance, they dominated the game for 90 minutes. There 4th win in 6 and surely are now heading towards safety.

Some of the football they played tonight reminded me of the stuff we played in the 2006/2007 season, it was in the same mould although probably not as good.

Would love him back here. 

12 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Just on the way back. Superb performance, they dominated the game for 90 minutes. There 4th win in 6 and surely are now heading towards safety.

Some of the football they played tonight reminded me of the stuff we played in the 2006/2007 season, it was in the same mould although probably not as good.

💙🧡

I can confirm I definitely didn’t go to chesterfield last night, I also wasn’t drinking. I checked with my wife and children and they confirmed I did not leave the house. So I am a little bit sad to confirm,  alas I am not shuck. We do not have the split movie going on 😔

8 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Superb bar at the back of the Away stand wouldn’t you agree?

59 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I can confirm I definitely didn’t go to chesterfield last night, I also wasn’t drinking. I checked with my wife and children and they confirmed I did not leave the house. So I am a little bit sad to confirm,  alas I am not shuck. We do not have the split movie going on 😔

Perhaps you still are as I didn't go to Chesterfield either last night. I was at Barnet. 

Archived