Shez has gone

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

He's leaving with his head held high and still liked by the supporters. Another 10 games and it might not have been like that. He'll get nothing but respect if he's ever back at BP... Probably the only manager since the last time he was sacked.

bang on the money 

Yet again another disgrace of a decision from the board, what the man has done for this club he should of been given at least till Christmas to turn this around, he's been undermined soon as there was interest from the investors, been forced to play foreign nobody's, Shez was the man for us, now we will end up with another forgien manager a Zenga or Correa who don't have a clue about this league, the likes of Byrne, and Doyle will be sent back  and replaced with other imports, I'm  done with this regime, last straw for me !

Just now, Andy Perimeter West said:

He deserves a big payout for being shit I hope you don't own a business fucken ell is it funny farm on here today never seen so much desperate bullshit for someone who wasn't doing the job!!!

Don't feel the need to reply to everyone mate. This internet character you seem to have created recently isn't very good

13 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

Why isn't it? it was shite from start to finish I'm not going to be sad about someone who cant do their job correctly!!!!

Aye, saving us from certain relegation twice is not good enough, nor play offs in the past, and then forget all the achievments after  just11 games.

2 minutes ago, Markspark92 said:

Yet again another disgrace of a decision from the board, what the man has done for this club he should of been given at least till Christmas to turn this around, he's been undermined soon as there was interest from the investors, been forced to play foreign nobody's, Shez was the man for us, now we will end up with another forgien manager a Zenga or Correa who don't have a clue about this league, the likes of Byrne, and Doyle will be sent back  and replaced with other imports, I'm  done with this regime, last straw for me !

when did we have one before?

Just now, singe said:

Aye, saving us from certain relegation twice is not good enough, nor play offs in the past, and then forget all the achievments after  just11 games.

That's the problem with our supporters we live in the past queue the Dowie for manager post, I'm grateful for what he did but if in any job you perform like he did pure stubborn not changing things the guys a lunatic could have saved himself a job if he accepted change he has pissed me off more than anything football suicide!!!!!

Certainly not just footballing reasons at play here.

The clamour for Shez to go wasn't even that prominent and Corney's usually good at giving manager's time (maybe Kelly aside). The results just give the owners the excuse they needed.

If we get that guy who used to manage Nantes, the motivations for doing so are questionable and I don't believe he'd be brought in because he's the best person for the job.

Well, this is a mess, isn't it?

4 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

Certainly not just footballing reasons at play here.

The clamour for Shez to go wasn't even that prominent and Corney's usually good at giving manager's time (maybe Kelly aside). The results just give the owners the excuse they needed.

If we get that guy who used to manage Nantes, the motivations for doing so are questionable and I don't believe he'd be brought in because he's the best person for the job.

Yes, this.

12 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

That's the problem with our supporters we live in the past queue the Dowie for manager post, I'm grateful for what he did but if in any job you perform like he did pure stubborn not changing things the guys a lunatic could have saved himself a job if he accepted change he has pissed me off more than anything football suicide!!!!!

The past? He performed a second miracle barely  12 games ago.
Of course, frustration is understandable, but there is a world of difference between that and glee he has gone or actively wanting it so soon into the season.

38 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

Thank god back to 4-4-2 easy win tomorrow

I'd wager you don't even go to games

No thought at all for someone who has saved us twice from relegation

Rightly or wrongly the fella has lost his job !!

Show a bit of respect !!

Just now, singe said:

The past? He performed a second miracle barely  12 games ago.
Of course, frustration is understandable, but there is a world of difference between that and glee he has gone or actively wanting it so soon into the season.

Interested how many more games would you have been happy to lose?

Just now, tGWB said:

I'd wager you don't even go to games

No thought at all for someone who has saved us twice from relegation

Rightly or wrongly the fella has lost his job !!

Show a bit of respect !!

had a season ticket for 20 years moved to Cornwall paid the 130 euro to watch the games I don't have to show any respect especially paying to watch that 

1 minute ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

had a season ticket for 20 years moved to Cornwall paid the 130 euro to watch the games I don't have to show any respect especially paying to watch that 

Do us a favour and stay in Cornwall.

Archived