Next Oldham Manager?

Seeing Owen Coyle near the top of that list is beyond scary. But marginally less scary than if Graham Westley appeared on it. 

FWIW, I'd be ok with Evans but, as many have said, I'm sort of expecting a, shall we say, non British manager to arrive. 

Nothing been said yet about the positions of Wright, Wellens and Nash, so maybe they're in charge tomorrow night.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bristolatic said:

Seeing Owen Coyle near the top of that list is beyond scary. But marginally less scary than if Graham Westley appeared on it. 

FWIW, I'd be ok with Evans but, as many have said, I'm sort of expecting a, shall we say, non British manager to arrive. 

Nothing been said yet about the positions of Wright, Wellens and Nash, so maybe they're in charge tomorrow night.

Surely nobody believes in Owen Coyle any more!?

2 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Matt Chambers said Wright has also gone

10 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

BBC reporting that Wellens is in temporary charge. Wright has left too.

I'd take Correa, if he's mates with the new investor I'd like to think he'll back him with funds, he's not getting to leave his mate out to dry. If he can be successful here it may get him a move to a team with greater stature, no doubt Abdallah will make money off him as Correa's agent so it's in his interests to back him financially here. Could be a win win win for all involved.

1 minute ago, jbrown23 said:

I'd take Correa, if he's mates with the new investor I'd like to think he'll back him with funds, he's not getting to leave his mate out to dry. If he can be successful here it may get him a move to a team with greater stature, no doubt Abdallah will make money off him as Correa's agent so it's in his interests to back him financially here. Could be a win win win for all involved.

Logical, but appointing someone he is agent for is dodgy as, isn;t it?