Thanks John

Only you could have done it. What you did with the side after what Robinson left you with last season is and was nothing short of remarkable.

Thank's so much for saving my club.

It's a joke you've gone and you've been treated so poorly by so many.

From the bottom of my heart though, thanks for saving my club. :scarf001::scarf001:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Only you could have done it. What you did with the side after what Robinson left you with last season is and was nothing short of remarkable.

Thank's so much for saving my club.

It's a joke you've gone and you've been treated so poorly by so many.

From the bottom of my heart though, thanks for saving my club. :scarf001::scarf001:

One of the greatest midfield to pull on the shirt.

Last manager to get us in the play-offs.

The great escape against all the odds after the Kelly-Dunn debacle (how long was Dunce given?)

Then an equally incredible great escape against the odds after the Robinson debacle (how long was he given?).

Had to put up with goodness what behind the scenes during the summer.

Faced with a court case.

Sacked after a poor start and a handful of games, but with some very promising players brought in. No time to settle. No time to pull it all together.

The way you've been treated is total disgrace. I am utterly disgusted.

Many thanks. I hope you get a massive settlement from Notts County and a fantastic job working with people who appreciate you. You are a class act.

3 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

One of the greatest midfield to pull on the shirt.

Last manager to get us in the play-offs. TRUE

The great escape against all the odds after the Kelly-Dunn debacle (how long was Dunce given?) SO TRUE

Then an equally incredible great escape against the odds after the Robinson debacle (how long was he given?) DAMN TRUE

Had to put up with goodness what behind the scenes during the summer. STILL GOT US SCORING GOALS

Faced with a court case.

Sacked after a poor start and a handful of games, but with some very promising players brought in. No time to settle. No time to pull it all together.

The way you've been treated is total disgrace. I am utterly disgusted. I CANNOT AGREE MORE

Many thanks. I hope you get a massive settlement from Notts County and a fantastic job working with people who appreciate you. You are a class act.

#HTYJS

Nothing but admiration for the great man! Had the pleasure of watching him as a player, him and Eyresy made the game look so easy, week in week out.

Enjoyed his first stint as manger and will be forever grateful for him coming back and keeping us up twice.

Lasting memories are of his fist pump at Southend away, first Shezerection when he knew the job was done!

Finally got to shake his hand at Bristol Rovers, a couple of weeks ago when he came over and told us to "keep fucking supporting"

Forget everything else, that can be debated elsewhere. For those that don't get it, he was one of us, he loved the club, he got us, knew what we were about and knew what we wanted.

Feel absolutely gutted tonight and in true Shez style having a couple on a school night...cheers lad!

Always remember millwall at home beating them 4-3 and Everton away. Myself being born in 1988, he was probably the manager who I seen our best performances under (that I can actually remember).

sad to see him go, some say he’ll be back. But I think that’s enough now, he’s been a good servant to oldham and deserves recognition for it

4 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

that 06/07 was a joy to watch thank you for all the special memories.. Bolton at home last season was up there with the celebrations at the end

Was that the year we had a play off with Blackpool? 

Think chesterfield away last season will stick with a lot of people for years to come, gutted I missed it

His ability with no knees, to get the ball in midfield and just turn around losing the opposition midfielders was completely remarkable -  from the moment he arrived from Donny . Then he'd obviously lay off a nice easy pass.

On the bad side, his ability to bugger off and leave my namey thing rather irrelevant is getting annoying now.

One abiding memory I have of the great man was when he chased David Friio off the pitch and down the tunnel when they both got sent off at Plymouth.

But the real memories are of how he could still dictate a game on dodgy knees without leaving the centre circle. Genius.

13 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

For putting this team together. What a man. #HTYJS

Er....

werent some people saying that part of the reason for him being unhappy was players had been brought in without his say so? 

He certainly didnt want the keeper and if Placide hadn’t played then we wouldnt have won at least two of the last three. 

Edited by kowenicki

6 minutes ago, ChaddySmoker said:

Its so blindingly obvious now that we have started winning as some knew that we would. Well said.

The performances at Fleetwood and Bristol said we would. The Rotherham game was 1-1 for the majority. Sadly he was forced out for Correa.

If we go up this year, it's down to him. Byrne, Bryan, Doyle all Sheridan's signings. What a team. What a man.

6 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

The performances at Fleetwood and Bristol said we would. The Rotherham game was 1-1 for the majority. Sadly he was forced out for Correa.

If we go up this year, it's down to him. Byrne, Bryan, Doyle all Sheridan's signings. What a team. What a man.

????