Placide

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One game and all that but the three players that Lemsagam has helped us sign haven't looked too bad playing league football.  Acclimatisation to the physicality and pace of the game but some neat touches from all three.

We'll never know but if Shez was reluctant to play them citing fitness but reality was more likely stubbornness as they weren't his signings then Monday may be a blessing in disguise 

Banks and Bryan owe him a pint made some outstanding saves when it was 1-1 the Banks cock up when he Double saved saved with his legs then tipped over a Maddison curler that was destined for the top corner was unreal, then the Bryan back pass he was already aware of it to come out and clear, I counted at least 4 superb saves that kept us in the game, not only that but his distribution and commanding of his box from corners was excellent ! Maybe Shez reluctancy to play him was his downfall ?

6 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I think he will drop a few bollocks, but he certainly knows how to entertain, his distribution was excellent all night and he aint afraid to come for the ball, we may have solved our goalkeeping problem.

I said the same, we're going to have to live with him crossing the odd one from the corner flag to an onrushing attacker, but it might just be worth  it

Just now, underdog said:

Ye gods...the man was immense, totally kept us in the game. Deserved man of the match..

let's just knock the pissing about in the box a bit when a striker is about and I'll be a happy.

phew...

I dont think he is going to change his style Tracey, you just better get used to it.

3 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I dont think he is going to change his style Tracey, you just better get used to it.

I know just my heart can't take it..always think the keeper will get robbed one day..phew...one cool customer. Even joined in the goal celebrations by pumping his fists in the air.

He set a high standard...thank the footy gods