Placide

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

I'd have thought that was Abdallah's plan, especially if he's buying the club only (i.e no land/stand etc.)? Bring freebies over from his contacts/agency, they do the biz, he then sells them and make money on them to cover costs/profit?

Our players would be worth a lot more if consistently performing in the championship. Hence why I think he’d be reluctant to sell anyone anytime soon

8 hours ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

I'd have thought that was Abdallah's plan, especially if he's buying the club only (i.e no land/stand etc.)? Bring freebies over from his contacts/agency, they do the biz, he then sells them and make money on them to cover costs/profit?

No different to how we have always operated

On 28/10/2017 at 9:54 AM, Joanna Roper said:

Damn think we all dread the day losing our mums dad etc :( if he is playing today he needs mega chants threw the game!!!!

It's happened for both mum and dad for me.Just wish I had spoken more and hugged them but too late now which is something I bitterly regret.

44 minutes ago, Magister said:

Placide has now conceded 8 in his last 3 games.....how many of the 8 do people think he could have done better with...at least 3 in my view

He played today having lost his mother - try having some respect he’s shown character most wouldn’t.

abd before you come back - compassionate leave for an immediate family is 2 weeks he’s come back early

look back at some of his saves... he’s saved more than conceded and got 2 assists 

15 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

He played today having lost his mother - try having some respect he’s shown character most wouldn’t.

abd before you come back - compassionate leave for an immediate family is 2 weeks he’s come back early

look back at some of his saves... he’s saved more than conceded and got 2 assists 

No one in the world would undersetimate the death of a mum....I have been there...but this is professional sport and if you  aren't ready to play you don't.and your employer had a duty of care about asking you!.

land gettind away from Placide what is this bollocks about getting 2 weeks compassionate leave? 

4 minutes ago, Magister said:

No one in the world would undersetimate the death of a mum....I have been there...but this is professional sport and if you  aren't ready to play you don't.and your employer had a duty of care about asking you!.

land gettind away from Placide what is this bollocks about getting 2 weeks compassionate leave? 

The bollocks that most employers follow with immediate family members - as mine did - sorry if others don’t 

On 04/11/2017 at 10:15 PM, Magister said:

Placide has now conceded 8 in his last 3 games.....how many of the 8 do people think he could have done better with...at least 3 in my view

You've come up with some real dross in your last few posts. How many do people think you could have done better with? Most of them, I'd say. 

On 04/11/2017 at 11:02 PM, Buckshawlatic said:

In what way is he not "having some respect"?

Placide played and Magister is passing comment on his performances in a perfectly respectful, normal manner (which is unusual for him).....

On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:02 PM, Buckshawlatic said:

2 assists?

one v Bury & who was the other? I've forgotten

someone claimed MKDons the other day because he was involved in a 12 pass sequence?

Not Bratford surely? Dummigan made the assist after receiving the ball from Davies, he played a long pass