Peterborough number 11

Just thought I would give a little mention to the nasty cheating average sh*tbag. I look forward to karma catching up with you and that after a long and dreadful journey home you get to your house to discover your missus has left you for an accoutant and smashed your tv. You sir are a horrible piece of work

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Stagger Lee said:

Who was the Oldham player that give that stupid long back pass that got intercepted?  Poor Wilson was left in an impossible situation

It wasn't a back pass it was poor ball control by Doyle..he's forgiven though.

14 minutes ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

Just thought I would give a little mention to the nasty cheating average sh*tbag. I look forward to karma catching up with you and that after a long and dreadful journey home you get to your house to discover your missus has left you for an accoutant and smashed your tv. You sir are a horrible piece of work

He's a good player though.

Just now, Markspark92 said:

It was a clear penalty Wilson was last man and shoved him in the back blatant, Fane went through the back of him as well and got away with it 

But why was he sent off? Last man offences are now meant to be a yellow card as it was deemed that to lose a man and concede a penalty was a double punishment 

15 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

He's a good player though.

I dont rate anyone who spends 90 mins cheating 'a good player'. Every little touch (or not) he was down on the floor as if he had been shot. He even tried to make us believe Ollie Banks had hurt him. He tried to take one of our midfielders out with an arm (think it was gardener). A few of his tackles were deliberately late. Just a nasty little boy really

1 minute ago, jsslatic said:

Albeit from the wrong side of the half way line, it looked like a ridiculous push from Wilson and a blatant penalty. 

I couldn't understand why people were going ballistic over it. It looked to me that Wilson just took one for the team. He shoulder barged him from behind, it was a blatant penalty.

Clever play from Maddison that. Threw himself towards Wilson to get contact and hit the deck giving the ref a tough decision. A manufactured penalty.

The foul outside the box just after that and the penalty shout later on were nailed on fouls the referee waved away. He had a poor match.

19 minutes ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

I dont rate anyone who spends 90 mins cheating 'a good player'. Every little touch (or not) he was down on the floor as if he had been shot. He even tried to make us believe Ollie Banks had hurt him. He tried to take one of our midfielders out with an arm (think it was gardener). A few of his tackles were deliberately late. Just a nasty little boy really

We'd take him our team any day.

1 hour ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

Why does it have to be for an accountant?