PLAYERS STAFF STEWARDS NOT PAID - CRISIS

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Maybe they’ll fine him two weeks’ wages. 

That’s another thing about not paying people. Your corporate discipline goes straight out the window. You have to pay people to bind them to the rules. No exceptions, not even football. 

1 hour ago, mickjagger said:

We should fine him his wages.

Stop nicking my jokes you pouting, preening rock n' roll fairy. I can't get no satisfaction when someone's getting upboats that are rightfully mine.

3 hours ago, bozman said:

According to the MEN, the "vast majority" of staff have now been paid with the rest to be paid before the end of today.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/oldham-athletic-latics-manager-corney-13740737

No mention of the players though....ahem. So

AND PLAYERS.

Edited by singe

7 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

And then when you hear people slag off someone like Ripley for wanting to sit on a bench at Burton when it might just be down to something as simple as wanting to get paid on time. If you were weighing up where to play, it would have quite a baring I would've thought.

My understanding is loan players are still directly paid by their parent club. The loan club then pays the parent club the monthly wage... Otherwise P45's would be flying all over the place during a season. If that's the case Ripley would have been paid on time all the time last season - Middlesbrough on the other hand

17 hours ago, Buckshawlatic said:

My understanding is loan players are still directly paid by their parent club. The loan club then pays the parent club the monthly wage... Otherwise P45's would be flying all over the place during a season. If that's the case Ripley would have been paid on time all the time last season - Middlesbrough on the other hand

That's not to say he wasn't made aware by the other lads in the dressing room that we don't pay on time... 

6 hours ago, MAC0AFC said:

That's not to say he wasn't made aware by the other lads in the dressing room that we don't pay on time... 

Oh I've no doubt he was - I just meant that instead of sitting on a bench on loan at Burton, he could have been playing games on loan here.... 

Placide's better anyway ?

• 3 weeks later...