PLAYERS STAFF STEWARDS NOT PAID - CRISIS

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/players-staff-oldham-athletic-havent-13715764

What is going on?

Thought we had investment? This better not be the start of something bad.

Is this the reason Sheridan left?

No sheridan left (pushed) because we had a crap start to the season under him! 

16 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/players-staff-oldham-athletic-havent-13715764

What is going on?

Thought we had investment? This better not be the start of something bad.

Is this the reason Sheridan left?

Use to work at the club myself on Matchdays it happened often.

It will all be sorted Blackburn at home & the rearranged game with Bury will cover it.

Very early in the season for this to happen. The season ticket money must have run out already. I'd hoped we'd have been managing our finances a little better so that the first non payment of wages crisis wasn't due until mid season.

It doesn't present the club in a very good light to any potential new investor or manager.

It makes me even more impressed with the player performances on Saturday and last night given they've not been paid. And the staff too, who've continued to turn up and do their jobs.

43 minutes ago, Laticfanatic1 said:

Bore off

Are you being f*cking serious? The club can't pay wages to players and humans and you think it's some kind of joke. Just hope none of your family are affected by this.

Edited by oafcshuck

2 minutes ago, latics22 said:

God I've been doing so well, then the troll Jorvik has pulled me back in again. "Just when I thought I was out you pulled me back in again" Andy p west I need you now!

No, you're just being a dick.

My mortagage comes out two days after pay day. I'm lucky in that I could probably cover it as a one-off. I probably can't cover all my other bills that also come out two days after pay day. Let alone put food on the table and fuel in the car. 

The staff at latics aren't paid a lot. The junior members of the squad and the youth team aren't paid a lot. They don't (and shouldn't even require) savings to cover their mortagage "just in case" their employer fails to pay them their wages on time.

Sadly, latics have put them in this position too many times.

How many times is acceptable to you? How many times would you have to call your mortagage company to say their payment will be late before you got pissed off?*

*no answer required, you're rolling in it.