Newcastle Youth (H) 19:30

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to see some changes to the team for this game. Probably give ruddy or Wilson a game. Gerrard for Clarke, gevaro back in, give Flynn a run out, Holloway for Davies. Maybe omrani in aswell. 

Ruddy

dummigan

gerrard

bryan

hunt

flynn

omrani

gardner

gevaro

doyle

holloway

6 minutes ago, oldhamoafc said:

Need to see some changes to the team for this game. Probably give ruddy or Wilson a game. Gerrard for Clarke, gevaro back in, give Flynn a run out, Holloway for Davies. Maybe omrani in aswell. 

Ruddy

dummigan

gerrard

bryan

hunt

flynn

omrani

gardner

gevaro

doyle

holloway

I think we need to play Doyle and Davies and also Fane and Byrne. The team has a break coming up so let's get back to winning ways.

32 minutes ago, Hands on said:

I think a draw is good enough even if we lose the penalty shoot out 5 0 because goal difference doesn't seem to include the penalty shoot out goals and we have a higher goal difference.

Correct. A draw in 90 regardless of the penalties that follow will be good enough.

Big game in our road to Wembley. Lets hope Wellens can continue what Sheridan started with a rare clean sheet months ago back in August. Could be a huge point that come tonight.

Be nice to see 3000 there, weather isn't supposed to be great but hopefully the fact it's Newcastle will bring a few through the gates. They've won at Crewe and lost at Port Vale. I'm hopeful we can get the job done tonight, think we'll win, so given that, we should draw.

Let's hope for a decent draw in the last 32.

3 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Correct. A draw in 90 regardless of the penalties that follow will be good enough.

Big game in our road to Wembley. Lets hope Wellens can continue what Sheridan started with a rare clean sheet months ago back in August. Could be a huge point that come tonight.

Be nice to see 3000 there, weather isn't supposed to be great but hopefully the fact it's Newcastle will bring a few through the gates. They've won at Crewe and lost at Port Vale. I'm hopeful we can get the job done tonight, think we'll win, so given that, we should draw.

3000 ????

fuckinelllll.

I know you post some shit but.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

3000 ????

fuckinelllll.

I know you post some shit but.

You do know Newcastle won't play all there stars. In the last two games I didn't recognise many of the names, although with this being a must win, they might decide to chuck a couple in.

You really expect us to get 5/6000 just because it's Newcastle? Don't think 3000 is a bad suggestion.

14 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

You do know Newcastle won't play all there stars. In the last two games I didn't recognise many of the names, although with this being a must win, they might decide to chuck a couple in.

You really expect us to get 5/6000 just because it's Newcastle? Don't think 3000 is a bad suggestion.

:unsure:

35 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

:lol:

5 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Thought you might get Sheridan involved somehow